Style:Leather & VinyI Founded in 1951, Master Manufacturing Company is a
certified WB.E. (Women’s Business Enterprise) and a member of the National
Minority Business Council
- Unique, no heat repair process easily repairs burns, holes, rips and tear on all types of leather and vinyl.
- Each Repair Kit comes comp1ete with colors, a color mixing guide, mixing cups, applicator and easy to follow instructions
- Repairs in 20 minutes, just apply and let dry
- Unique, no heat repair process easily repairs bums, holes, rips and tears on leather and vinyl
- Repairs quickly and easily with no experience required
- Item Weight: 1.76 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 3.8 x 1.1 inches
- Item model number: 18081
- Assembled Length: 1.13 inches
- Weight: 1.92 Ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Date First Available: May 15, 2010
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.