Made with a healing honey found only in New Zealand called
manuka honey. Its healing properties have been known for centuries. Honey
naturally attracts and retains moisture, and is an anti-irritant. But this
honey is unlike any other honey – because of its unprecedented antibacterial
and skin regeneration qualities, it’s now used in burn wards across America.
There’s just nothing like it on earth. Help your skin reverse the premature
aging process. Reduction of fine-lines, wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness
is commonly reported after continued use of this cream (in as little as two
weeks, in some cases). This is an intense moisturizer that helps most skin
conditions, fights wrinkles, and quickly relieves dry, red, irritated, sun
burned, itchy, puffy or cracked skin. Read more WHY OUR NATURAL CREAM IS
BETTER No water added. No mineral oils. No alcohol. No fragrance. No parabens
or harsh chemicals. Manuka “healing” honey is a special honey found only in
New Zealand – it has potent anti-bacterial and moisturizing qualities, as well
as vital nutrients for skin. We use Vitamins A, B, C, and E, plus a special
grade of blue green algae which delivers trace minerals directly to your skins
cells. Organic oils that work with your skins natural biology… like hemp seed
oil, coconut oil and olive oil. Organic aloe vera is our first ingredient –
which carries the cream down to the cellular level. We include the best
butters for skin – shea butter & cocoa butter. pH balanced at 5.5 just like
your skin – our nutrients go in your skin… not on it. We also use cehami, an
Australian flower extract that reduces redness, pain and itchiness. Lasts
longer than most creams – up to 12 hours – and wont wash off. We love our
products and know you will too. Proudly made in the USA. Read more NATURAL,
HEALTHY PRODUCTS THAT REALLY WORK Located in Clearwater Florida, Wild Naturals
is dedicated to making natural, organic products that really work, using only
the best ingredients from across the globe. Our family business is rapidly
growing, and we are incredibly grateful for our loyal customers. Our vision is
to create products that really work, while staying true to natural, healthy
ingredients. This can be quite a challenge – formulating a product that wont
quickly break down and expire, with natural ingredients that will mix well
together, that ends up at the proper pH balance (not too alkaline or acidic)
and accomplishes the intended result. We are not in any large chains nor do we
plan to be. We are not interested in adding chemical preservatives needed for
a two-year shelf life that the big chains require. Read more WHY WE ARE
DIFFERENT What sets us apart from other natural companies, is what we use as
the base for our products (the first ingredient of a product – which
constitutes the largest percentage) and the pH of our products. Almost
everyone uses water. Pick up your shampoo and look at the first ingredient –
chances are it says water/aqueous. We use aloe vera instead of water or
mineral oils – a far better solution. Water, although inexpensive, will dry
your skin and hair out. Everyone looks at the ingredients these days and wants
to know exactly what it is they are buying. And to help our customers do just
that, we’ve organized and explained our ingredients without using confusing
terms. Your skin is the largest organ in your body. It is slightly acidic
naturally, about pH 5.5. This creates a natural barrier and a first line of
defense against bacteria, viruses and toxins. Every time you use harsh soap,
shampoo, skin care products or chemicals, you strip away your body’s natural
defense. It can take up to 12 hours to repair. If you’re like most people,
you’ll be using another strong product on your body before the 12 hours is up,
continuing the cycle. All our products are pH balanced at 5.5 and will help to
quickly restore your body’s natural defenses. Read more
- MANUKA HONEY (UMF 12+) – A powerful moisturizer packed with a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that only nature can provide. Honey naturally seals in moisture to heal and protect dry, damaged skin. Manuka Honey has unmatched healing properties, and is the most antibacterial honey on earth – found only in New Zealand, made from bees that pollinate the manuka tree.
- CHEMICAL FREE – Made with natural ingredients – mostly food-grade nutrients – with no cheap fillers. Great for SENSITIVE SKIN. Won't clog pores. Non-greasy and absorbs quickly – perfectly pH balanced at 5.5 (just like your skin) – that means it goes in your skin, not on it. Hypoallergenic. No animal or petroleum ingredients. No fragrance. No parabens. No alcohols. No dyes. Cruelty free and no animal testing.
- IMMEDIATE & LONG-LASTING RELIEF – Cehami extract is included for natural pain & itch relief. You'll notice our first ingredient is Organic Aloe Vera, not water like most skin care products. Aloe penetrates deep into skin and delivers all the quality ingredients down to the cellular level – like soothing shea butter, hydrating coconut oil, nourishing hemp seed oil, and more.
- NOURISH – MOISTURIZE – REPAIR – Non-greasy and absorbs quickly. Great for sunburns, rosacea, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and dry, cracked, red, inflamed, itchy, or irritated skin.
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK! – We are all about customer satisfaction – if for any reason you aren't satisfied, we offer a FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We love our products and know you will too. Proudly made in the USA.
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- UPC: 852669338990
- #65 in Eczema, Psoriasis & Rosacea Care
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.