Manic Panic has been leading the hair color rebellion
since 1977. For over 40 years, we have worked continuously to make sure our
formulas remain the absolute best on the market. We are constantly listening
to our customers’ feedback, and are ahead of the trends by starting them
ourselves! We are often imitated, but never duplicated… Manic Panic isn’t just
a brand, it’s a lifestyle! As Tish and Snooky always say, “We don’t just sell
it, we live it!” Manic Panic Hair Color is a 100% vegan, cruelty-free semi-
permanent hair color fortified with conditioners that add moisture to hair
that has been pre-lightened. After Midnight Tested on celebrities, not
animals. Vegan, Cruelty FreePeta CertifiedPPD & Ammonia FreeParaben-
freeGluten-free resorcinol-freePhthalate-free PETA accredited Classic High
Voltage Semi-Permanent Hair Dye After Midnight Hair Dye Color After Midnight
is our deepest, darkest navy blue dye with slight green undertones. This color
can add dark blue highlights to virgin, unbleached hair, but for best results,
we recommend lightening hair to a very light level 9 blonde or lighter and
toning hair that has yellow tones before use to avoid undesired hues. Semi –
Permanent Hair Dye Fortified with Conditioners that Add Moisture to Pre-
Lightened Hair Ready-to-Use Hair Dye Last 4-6 weeks on pre-lightened hair
Available in 49+ Shades Read more FAQ: Do I have to pre-lighten my hair before
coloring? Applying Manic Panic hair color to pre-lightened hair is the best
way to assure that you will achieve the vibrant results that you see on our
color swatches. Lightening with our Flash Lightning Kits to a pale blonde
(level 9-10) will give the most intense results. FAQ: How Can I Lighten My
Hair Before Applying Manic Panic Dye? We offer 3 bleach kits that will lighten
your hair: BLUE LIGHTNING 30 VOL, FLASH LIGHTNING 30 VOL, AND FLASH LIGHTNING
AMPLIFIED 40 VOL. BLUE LIGHTNING helps remove any unwanted brassiness in the
hair, FLASH LIGHTNING AMPLIFIED 40 Vol is our super strength bleach kit, more
powerful than the FLASH LIGHTNING 30 vol. All bleach kits will help you
lighten your hair according to the instructions in the package. FAQ: How Can I
Achieve a Pastel Shade? Blend our Mixer/Pastel-izer with any color to achieve
a lighter, pastel tint that is totally on-trend. Combine any formula with the
Mixer/Pastel-izer to create soft, on-trend pastel hues. This product works
best when you use a whole jar of Pastel-izer with just a few drops of your
desired color. FAQ: What is the difference between semi-permanent & permanent
hair color? A semi-permanent direct dye hair color does not contain any
harmful chemicals and relies on natural vegan dyes that mostly sit on top of
the hair. Manic Panic partially penetrates hair shaft with smaller color
molecules than the permanent hair color. Permanent hair colors contain ammonia
and require peroxide to penetrate and bond with the hair shaft. Our product is
gentle and does not require a developer. GUILT-FREE GLAMOUR! How to Dye Your
Hair: 1. Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
2. Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous. 3.
Put on gloves and apply Manic Panic Hair Color using a tint brush making sure
hair is thoroughly saturated. 4. Comb through the hair color to make sure it
is evenly applied. The cream may become slightly frothy. 5. Cover hair with a
plastic cap and leave on for 30-45 minutes. For more intensity, add heat. 6.
Rinse with cool water away from your face and body until water runs clear. Do
not shampoo. 7. Style as desired. To prevent color transfer or bleeding,
always make sure your hair is completely dry. Pro Tip: Use a hair dryer to
evenly apply heat for 5-10 minutes of your processing time. This will help to
open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair color to better penetrate
the hair strand. Make sure to allow the hair to cool completely before rinsing
out color. Classic High Voltage Amplified Cream Formula Amplified Cream
Formula Coloring Kit Hair Color Spray Hair Dye Gel Benefits Hair Color
Conditioning Cream Hair Color Conditioning Cream Hair Color Conditioning Cream
w/ Coloring Kit Instant Color Spray Temporary Color Styling Gel Strength Semi-
Permanent Semi-Permanent – 30% more pigments and last 30% longer then Classic
High Voltage Semi-Permanent – 30% more pigments and last 30% longer then
Classic High Voltage Temporary Temporary How Long Does It Last 4-6 weeks on
pre-lightened hair 6-8 weeks on pre-lightened hair 6-8 weeks on pre-lightened
hair Shampoos Out Shampoos Out Colors in the Collection 49+ Shades 23+ Shades
23+ Shades 8+ Shades 11+ Shades Size 4 fl. oz. 4 fl. oz. 4 fl. oz. 3.4 fl. oz.
1.66 fl. oz. Vegan & Cruelty Free Formula ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
- AFTER MIDNIGHT HAIR DYE COLOR: Our deepest darkest navy blue dye with slight green undertones. This color can add dark blue highlights to virgin unbleached hair. For best results lighten hair to level 9 blonde or lighter and tone hair that has yellow
- MIXABLE COLORS & TONES: Customize dark, light, long or short hair with this ready-to-use, no-mix Manic Panic hair dye. Create a softer pastel color of your chosen shade by adding Manic Panic Pastel-izer.
- SEMI PERMANENT HAIR DYE: This semi permanent hair dye formula gradually fades in 4-6 weeks because it does not penetrate the cortex of your hair, but simply rests on top of the hair shaft.
- CRUELTY FREE, VEGAN FORMULA This color cream hair dye features vegan ingredients tested on celebrities, not animals. Made in the USA, hair color is PPD & ammonia-free, paraben-free, gluten-free resorcinol-free, phthalate-free and PETA accredited.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Vibrant color results are best achieved by applying to hair that has been pre-lightened with Manic Panic Flash Lightning Bleach Kits. Bleaching thoroughly to a level 9 or 10 before dyeing is recommended for the best results.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 0.4 inches ; 5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 798813079800 698798557761 612600110012
- Item model number
- #415 in Hair Color
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.