Description: Mild amphoteric surfactant derived from coconut oil. Easily water
soluble in a wide pH range. pH is 5-6 in a 10% aqueous solution. Contains 30%
active substances (remaining 70% is water). Molecular weight: 342.52 g/mol.
Clear yellow liquid, no or faint odor. Water-soluble.CAS: 61789-40-0INCI Name:
Cocamidopropyl betaineBenefits: – Very mild co-surfactant compatible with
anionic, non-ionic, cationic surfactants – Useful also as primary surfactant
as it has good cleansing and foaming properties – Slight viscosity enhancer –
Excellent conditioning and antistatic agent – Moderate emulsifying
propertiesUse: Can be added to formulas as is. Recommended use level 4-40%
depending on desired foaming and cleansing effects. For external use
only.Applications: Body washes, shampoos, bubble baths, cleansing lotions,
creams, hand soaps, baby products, hair conditioners, cream rinses.Country of
Origin: USARaw material source: Derived from coconut oil and
dimethylaminopropylamineManufacture: Cocamidopropyl betaine is made by
reacting 3-dimethylaminopropylamine with fatty acids from coconut oil (mainly
lauric acid) to form an amide (cocamidopropyl dimethylamine). The amide is
then reacted with sodium monochloroacetate to form the cocamidopropyl
betaine.Animal Testing: Not animal testedGMO: GMO freeVegan: Does not contain
- Mild amphoteric surfactant derived from coconut oil, highly water soluble in wide pH range, pH: 5-6 (10% aqueous solution), 30% active substances
- Pure & concentrated ingredient. Not a finished cosmetic product. Use as raw material for making cosmetics or add directly to finished skin care products.
- High-quality product from the USA
- Free Shipping
- Supplied by MakingCosmetics Inc., an ISO certified & FDA registered ingredient supplier
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- #80 in Medical Lab Chemicals
- #180 in Lab Chemicals
- #36 in Life Science Supplies
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.