Color:Neon Green MakerBot Filament is the best and most consistent filament
for MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers. MakerBot PLA Filament is a bioplastic
made from corn. All its dyes are FDA-approved as food safe and it is
guaranteed to have no heavy metals, phthalates, or BPA. Every filament color
is comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer
resolutions to verify that the filament will perform every feature that
MakerBot MakerWare and MakerBot Desktop software offer. If you are new to 3D
printing, MakerBot PLA Filament is a good material to start with because it is
easy to use and performs well on most prints. Optimized for the MakerBot
Replicator Mini. Also compatible with the MakerBot Replicator 2 and MakerBot
Replicator (Fifth Generation). Glass Temp: 60-65 C (140-149 F) Melting Temp:
150-160 C (302-320 F) Nozzle Temp: 230 C (446 F) Spool Diameter: 5.9 in Spool
Width: 1.6 in Spool Hub Hole: 2 in Filament Diameter 1.75 mm Net Weight: 0.5
- The best and most consistent PLA filament for your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer
- Comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200-micron layer resolutions
- Guaranteed to have no heavy metals, phthalates, or BPA
- Compatible with the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer, MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer, MakerBot Replicator Mini Compact 3D Printer, and MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
- Brand Name: MakerBot
- Item Weight: 8.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.6 x 5.8 inches
- Item model number: MP06053
- Color: Neon Green
- Material Type: PLA (Polylactic Acid)
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: Small
- Manufacturer Part Number: MP06053
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Date First Available: May 15, 2014
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.