About the Author Lydia Hess looks to the natural world and iconic symbols for
inspiration in her artwork. Her graphic montage images combine colorful
monoprints, pen and ink scraped clayboard carvings, and antique engravings.
She enjoys working on many different aspects of the creative process,
including art directing, picture editing, designing, and illustrating. She
currently does all of the above at Amber Lotus Publishing and loves the
diversity and the opportunity to collaborate with other artists and image
makers. Hess has a series of adult coloring books; Sacred Nature, Sacred
Symbols and others, published by HarperElixir, an imprint of Harper Collins
publishing. Read more
- Calendar: 28 pages
- Publisher: Amber Lotus Publishing; First edition (July 21, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1631362852
- ISBN-13: 59
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 0.2 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- #116 in Garden Calendars
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.