Size:25 count Vanilla planifolia otherwise known as Madagascar Bourbon
Vanilla, named after 2 islands in the Indian ocean noted for cultivating the
crop. Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) is by far the most
popular of the 3 cultivated vanilla species – Vanilla planifolia, Vanilla
tahitiensis and Vanilla pompona. Vanilla bean pods are graded after they are
harvested, cured, conditioned and ready for use. The grading is based on
moisture content, length of the pod and lack of dehiscence/wholesomeness of
appearance. High moisture content, long, oily and dark seed pods with no
splits/dehisces are given the highest grade, A, the Gourmet grade. The Gourmet
grade/Prime grade/Grade A, typically has about 30% moisture content, are 5” or
longer and 1lb contains between 100 -120 pods. The grade B beans have about
15-25% moisture content, are relatively shorter (less than 5”), may have some
blemishes and 1lb contains about 140-160 bean pods. The cured fruit seed pod
with the vanilla flavor houses thousands of tiny, black seeds. The pods and
the seeds are both useful for culinary purposes. On Amazon, FITNCLEAN VANILLA
is sold exclusively by Energizfitness.
- PROPER STORAGE PRESERVES FLAVOR FOR YEARS. If sealed in an airtight bag and in a cool, dry place, Vanilla Bean can be kept for a relatively long time, with a shelf life of at least 1yr. Thus, our beans are packed in BPA-free, FDA approved vacuum sealed bags to maintain freshness for a longer time.
- DONT REFRIGERATE: They lose moisture and flavor on referigeration. For longer freshness, store properly as above.
- TRADITIONAL CULTIVATION: Handpicked, selected for a minimum of 5 in length, sun-bake cured, conditioned for months, vacuum-sealed pack and ready to be shipped to your kitchen.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
- UPC: 745557399558
- #86 in Vanilla Beans
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.