Size:12 Channel | Configuration:Mixer The Mackie ProFX12v2 12-channel USB
mixer means you can stop sacrificing sound quality for portability at your
smaller band and solo acoustic gigs. You get six of Mackie’s Vita preamps for
your mic, guitar, keyboard, or anything else you need for your show. After
you’ve plugged in, tap into the powerful ReadyFX effects engine to add
excitement to your mix. Show your audience you care by giving them the best
sound you can with the Mackie ProFX12v2 USB mixer. Like the name says, the
ProFX12v2 is a professional mixer, with convenient features and sound that
rival some larger format mixers. Mackie designed the Vita preamps with live
sound in mind to provide the quality of sound that is lacking in some compact
mixers. Each channel features its own individual 3-band EQ and 100Hz low-cut
filter for shaping the sound of your inputs. The ReadyFX digital effects
engine gives you access to 16 different effects including reverbs and delays –
Mackie even added chorus effects for your guitar. A 7-band graphic EQ can be
assigned either to your main outputs so you can fine tune the PA, or to the
aux output to easily get rid of feedback in your monitors. If you perform with
backing tracks, there are inputs (including USB) for your laptop or MP3
player, a headphone output with individual level control, and even phantom
power for your condenser mics. With the added convenience of a hi-Z input for
direct instrument input, you have no reason NOT to own a ProFX12v2. The
ProFX12v2 is exactly what you need for mixing when the gig calls for minimal
inputs, but that’s not where its usefulness ends. Since you’ll be mixing from
the stage, keep the ProFX12v2 right next to you, and you can use the headphone
output with a set of in-ear monitors for your performance and just leave your
floor monitors at home. Drummers can use it for monitoring, too – take the aux
mix from the front of house board that would have gone to your wedges and plug
it in to a channel on the ProFX12v2.
- Be sure that the volume of the input is the same as it would be during normal use, or you may have to readjust the gain in the middle of a set
- 6 low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps add life to any input. ReadyFX effects engine with 16 effects including reverbs, delays, and choruses
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors. You can listen with headphones if you carefully turn up the channel fader and headphones level a little
- Aux output for monitor mixes, venue 70-volt systems, and more
- 3 band EQ 80 Hz, 2.5 kHz and 12 KHz on all channelsand 100 Hz low-cut filter on all channels
- Item Weight: 9 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 14.1 x 14.6 x 3.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.55 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: PROFX12V2
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.