Size:One Size Our Dipper with cast iron head is shaped for easy, accurate
pouring and prevents air pockets in the finished bullet. In addition, the cast
iron keeps the alloy warm while pouring. The long stem Dipper can also be used
for stirring molten lead alloys. Wooden handle stays cool in use.
- Cast iron head keeps alloy warm during pour
- Shaped for easy, accurate pouring
- Wooden handle stays cool
- Can also be used for Stirring molten lead alloys
- Left or right hand Use
- Left or right hand use
- Specially shaped for easy and accurate pouring
- Part Number: 2867790
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 1.9 x 1.7 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 2867790
- Size: One Size
- Color: Multicolor
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: Lyman Casting Dipper 2867790
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Date First Available: September 14, 2010
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.