Preserve Every Precious Detail! Share the experience of
life casting from the comfort of your own home. Featuring the largest 2 person
hand casting kit available on the market. Includes 1.5lbs of Step 1 custom
“Luna Bean” molding powder, 2.75lbs of Step 2 premium strength casting stone
and a casting bucket approximately 8 inches in diameter. All hand casting kits
are not created equal and the molding powder we supply is manufactured to our
specifications and is unique to Luna Bean casting kits. You will not find a
higher quality molding powder in any retail or pre-assembled casting kit on
the market. Our exclusive formula includes chromatic (color-changing)
properties to help guide you through the molding phase. When the off-white
powder is added to water, it starts out bright pink, will slowly lose color
while mixing and starts the setting phase once it has turned back to the
original off-white color. The result is a highly detailed, very strong mold.
It is hypo-allergenic and can be used on even the most sensitive skin. For the
final cast, we use a premium high strength Gypsum Cement that dries pristine
white, provides fine detail and is chip & chalk resistant. It has high green
strength (such as when demolding), remains workable while wet and gains its
full strength once 100% dry. Overall, it is 4-5X stronger than the traditional
art plaster or “plaster of paris.” Create the Mold After mixing, insert hands
for about 2-3 minutes. Once the mold sets, the hands are wiggled out of the
molding material. Pour the Cast Mix the bag of casting stone with water. Pour
the casting mixture into the mold and allow to harden. De-Mold the Statue
Carefully tear open the mold to reveal your statue. Enjoy! Once dry, you may
apply a sealant or a finish and mount on a display base. Read more Read more
- LARGE SIZE! Taller and wider bucket plus more molding & casting materials than other 2 person kits! CAST HANDS: 2 Adult hands; 2 Adults + 1 small child; One X-large adult hand; or 2-4 Young Children. See the Luna Bean -XL- kit if you need a larger size for extra large couples hands or 3+ people..
- PRESERVE EVERY PRECIOUS DETAIL! The unique rubbery mold captures every fine line and fingerprint for a perfect one of a kind treasured gift. The Step 1 aginate molding material is custom to Luna Bean kits. More working time, stronger mold, better detail, and bolder color changing properties than other craft brands.
- MADE IN THE USA … A FUN and MEMORABLE gift activity for family, couple holding hands, and friends to create a PRICELESS memory. Great for an anniversary, engagement, valentine's day, mom, dad,or grandparents.
- DO-IT-YOURSELF Hand Casting Kit – Finish with a clear all purpose sealant or acrylic paints (not included) or leave natural. 100% SATISFACTION KEEPSAKE GUARANTEE – If your casting does not turn out, send us a photo and we will work with you on a solution [if sold by TDG Direct].
- BEST SELLING CASTING KIT with 50% MORE molding and casting powders than other 2 person kits! INCLUDED: Plastic molding bucket, 1.5lb Step 1 molding powder, 2.75lb Step 2 casting stone, fine sandpaper, course sandpaper, demolding stick, detailing pin and detailed instructions.
- Part Number: 1305
- Item Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 7.7 x 7.6 inches
- Item model number: 1305
- Size: NOT APPLICABLE
- Color: na
- Material: na
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Date First Available: April 11, 2016
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.