Read more Read more How do I use the Moss to create a Moss
Wall or Carpet? With three simple steps, you can create a lush green backdrop
or moss floor in your aquarium. You will need plastic mesh, scissors, suction
cups, fishing thread or cotton thread, and of course the loose aquatic wild
Christmas moss. Simply cut your plastic or metal mesh to the size you want.
Then cut some holes where you will place the suction cups.Place the loose
Christmas Moss between the two pieces of mesh. You can also fold a large piece
of mesh in half. Then tie both pieces securely together.Using the suction
cups, press the mesh into the back wall of your aquarium. Then patiently wait
for the moss to grow through and bring your aquas-cape to life. Read more Does
this Christmas Moss propagate easily? To propagate this type of moss, you will
need to snip off a part of the parent plant with aquarium scissors. Attach the
piece to a rock or tie unto SunGrow Cholla Wood. After a few weeks, the moss
will attach itself to the new substrate with its strong rhizomes, and it may
spread both horizontally and vertically across your tank. Read more How much
light and C02 does the Moss need? This moss is very accommodating and does not
require any special lighting or additional C02. A low temperature of around 68
Fahrenheit is perfect for your moss to thrive in. You can inject additional
nutrients if you wish, but generally, this aquatic Wild Christmas moss will
thrive on its own. You can trim back the moss as much or as little as you
wish. Read more
- AQUATIC MOSS IN LOOSE FORM — This package comes with a dry loose piece of moss ready to be submerged into your tank. It measures 4 by 4 Inches. You can buy multiple pieces of moss to create a lively aquascape.
- CREATE A MOSS WALL OR MOSS CARPET — Sandwich this lush piece of aquatic moss in between plastic or metal mesh, this will create an attractive, green backdrop in your aquarium.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN — You do not need any extra Co2 or special lighting. For maintenance, you can trim this plant every few weeks or leave it to grow into a wild looking moss forest for your fish to hide out in.
- SOFT AND COMFORTING FOR FISH — This moss is not only beautiful but practical too. It will provide a safe place for shrimp, fry, and betta to hide in when they feel stressed. This is especially useful in a breeding tank.
- FOOD SOURCE FOR SHRIMP AND FRY — This moss can harbor infusorians. These are minute organisms that are a vital first food for newborn fry. Shrimp may also like to feed off the microorganisms on the moss wall.
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- #8 in Aquarium Décor Backgrounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.