Description 4040mm Graphite Crucible with Lid Lab Supply Articles The
graphite crucible has good thermal stability, suitable for emergency heat or
cold usage condition. Excellent corrosion resistance, impact resistance, acid
resistance and alkali resistance. The graphite crucible has good thermal
conductivity properties, it can greatly shorten the melting time and saved
energy. The ash of graphite crucible is less than 0.1%, to ensure that the
precious metal in the smelting is not contaminated. It can melt gold, silver,
platinum and other precious metals and other alloys with long service life.
Specifications Material: Graphite Inner Diameter: 30mm Outer Diameter: 40mm
Inner Height: 35mm Outer Height: 40mm Note Plase allow a bit hand measuring
error. Package included 1 x Graphite Crucible
- Material: Graphite
- Inner Diameter: 30mm
- Outer Diameter: 40mm
- Inner Height: 35mm
- Outer Height: 40mm
- Item Weight: 1.12 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- #11 in Lab Crucibles
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.