Watermelon Flavor NAC (with no artificial color) is only available in gallon
size.Flavor profile is identical to Watermelon Flavor LO0260.This super strong
Watermelon flavor is used to boost the flavor and aroma of beer or wine.
Depending on taste.. It is recommended to add flavoring during secondary
fermentation, but feel free to experiment. Trying adding during primary
fermentation, kegging, or bottling for some unique taste sensations.Brighten
up your next batch with the summertime flavors and scents of watermelon.
Watermelon LorAnn Oil is completely water soluble. 3-4 times stronger than
most flavorings. Watermelon LorAnn Oil can add a ton of flavor to a 5-6
gallons of wine or beer. This Watermelon flavor oil will help bring that
summer mouth watering flavor to life. Watermelon Wheat anyone?1 dram will
flavor 5-6 gallons of beer, wine, cider or mead.Usage Ideas/Pairings:Fun
flavors to pair with our Watermelon Candy Flavoring are Cherry, Strawberry,
Lemon, Lemonade, or Lime Oil.Brighten up a vanilla milk shake or nutritional
drink.Typical uses: hard candy, general candy making, cakes, cookies,
frosting, ice cream and a wide variety of other baking and confectionery
applications.Note: When substituting this flavor for an extract, use ¼ to ½
teaspoon for 1 teaspoon of extract.LorAnn’s super strength flavors (also known
as candy oils or flavoring oils) are three to four times the strength of water
or alcohol-based flavorings or “extracts”. The refreshing taste of watermelon
calls to mind warm summer days and picnics at the park. Our Watermelon
Flavoring (also known as Candy flavoring oil) is perfect in hard Candy. You
are limited only by your imagination for other uses. 1 dram = about 1
teaspoonKosher certified Gluten-free Soluble in waterAppropriate for use in
chocolates and coatings (typical use is ¼ to ½ teaspoon per pound)
- No added color
- Kosher certified Gluten-free Soluble in water
- Perfect in hard Candy
- Appropriate for use in chocolates and coatings
- Typical use is 14 to 12 teaspoon per pound
- Item Weight: 10 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 11.8 pounds
- UPC: 023535265119
- #4314 in Baking Extracts & Flavoring
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.