A little goes a long way! LorAnn’s super strength flavors (also known as candy
oils or flavoring oils) are three to four times the strength of water or
alcohol-based flavorings or “extracts”. Use Pralines and Cream Flavor Candy
Oil In: Hard candy, general candy making, cakes, cookies, frosting, ice cream
and a wide variety of other baking and confectionery applications. Note: When
substituting these flavors for extracts, use ¼ to ½ teaspoon for 1 teaspoon of
extract. Kosher certified Gluten-free Soluble in water Appropriate for use in
chocolates and coatings, but may cause some thickening; add liquified coconut
oil, or cocoa butter to thin/smooth (typical use is ¼ to ½ teaspoon per pound)
- When substituting these flavors for extracts, use 14 to 12 teaspoon for 1 teaspoon of extract.
- Soluble in water
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- UPC: 713116209310
- #2536 in Baking Extracts & Flavoring
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.