When disaster strikes there are several things vital to
survival, and water is one of the big ones. This storage and treatment set was
created with safety and convenience in mind. This kit has 10 heavy duty
stackable water boxes, 10 BPA FREE multilayer-laminated Mylar bags, Aquamira
water treatment drops, a filling hose, faucet adapter, and 2 replacement BPA
FREE multilayer-laminated Mylar bags. With the recommendation of having two
weeks of water in storage, enough for one gallon a day per person, this 50
gallon water storage/treatment set is the perfect solution! At Emergency Zone
we know just how important your loved ones are to you. During the creation
process of our Emergency Zone Brand products, you were at the center of it. We
take pride in offering quality products at affordable prices to help
individual and families have the security and the peace of mind of being
prepared. Aquamira Shelf Life and Reliablity Shelf life is important. When
Aquamira water treatment is used, the 50 gallons can have a shelf life of up
to 5 years! Pesky slime build up in storage containers can cause a lot of
issues if a disaster strikes. Aquamira helps prevent slime build up, leading
to a more RELIABLE way to store your water. Strength Bleach and iodine are
common oxidants to use when treating water, but Aquamira is a STRONGER
oxidant. It has a greater pathogen killing power, which helps ensure safer
drinking water. Quality Taste Sometimes stored water can develop a funny
taste, with Aquamira that is no longer an issue. It not only ENHANCES the
TASTE of the stored water, but it also kills bacteria that cause odor. Read
more Water Storage Boxes Saving You Money If you were to order a 55 gallon
water storage barrel, you will be paying a lot of money in shipping. These
water boxes are COLLAPSIBLE. This allows us to ship them to you at a lower
cost. Box Certification The double wall on these boxes create DURABILITY. On
the Edge Crush Test, our boxes held 51lbs per inch. As long as they are
correctly assembled the boxes are HEAVY-DUTY and STURDY. To correctly
assemble ensure box flaps do NOT get bent in the process. This will prevent
flaps from holding rigid against each other and will not bear weight. Portable
During disasters it isn’t uncommon to be on the move. Hauling a filled 55
gallon water storage barrel is basically impossible. This is why our Emergency
Zone water storage boxes come in 5 gallon increments. This makes it so you
aren’t tied to your water tank. Now you can be MOBILE. Read more Multilayer-
Laminated Mylar Bag The mylar bags are multilayer-laminated. This allows A
strong seal Stops harmful bacteria from getting in Leak proof Durable Punture-
resistant Tear-resistant Filling Hose Filling water boxes can get messy. This
is why we are providing a filling hose, to make the process EASIER and FASTER.
Faucet Adapter Set Having a faucet adapter that doesn’t fit your faucet is one
of the most annoying things when preparing for an emergency. The included
faucet adapter set allows you to fill your storage bags using any at-home
faucet. Read more
- Shelf life is important. When Aquamira is used, the 50 gallons can have a shelf life up to 5 years!
- Bleach and iodine are common oxidants to use when treating water, but Aquamira is a stronger oxidant. It has a greater pathogen killing power, which helps ensure safer drinking water.
- Pesky slime build up in the storage containers can cause a lot of issues if a disaster strikes. Aquamira helps prevent slime build up, leading to a more reliable way to store your water.
- Sometimes stored water can develop a funny taste, with Aquamira that is no longer an issue. It not only enhances the taste of the stored water, but it also kills bacteria that cause odor.
- The boxes are compact and easy to carry. This leads to convenient storage, as well as making it so the boxes can be stacked on one another. Box dimensions are 10.5"x10.5"x15"
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 21 x 34 inches
- Item Weight: 15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 17.6 pounds
- Manufacturer: Emergency Zone
- Item model number: 335
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.