ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR GELATIN? WHAT IS AGAR AGAR AND
HOW IS IT SUPERIOR TO GELATIN? WONDERFUL HEALTHY VEGGIE THICKENER! Agar, also
known as agar-agar, is a mix of carbohydrates extracted from seaweed,
specifically Red Sea algae. It’s also known by its Japanese name, Kanten.
Agar-agar has no flavor, odor or color so it’s helpful as a culinary
ingredient. It can be used as a substitute for gelatin, thicken soups, and
make jams and jellies, ice cream, and other desserts that need to set. RATHER
THAN ANIMAL BASED GELATIN, TRY VEGGIE GELATIN, AGAR AGAR FOR WONDERFUL JELLY
RECIPES! SOURCE 100% Natural seaweed without the use of animal ingredients. It
is no secret that many vegans and vegetarians stop using ABG because of its
origins. Animal based gelatins are primarily derived from the collagen present
in the skin, bones, tendons and cartilage of livestock animals. Agar is red
algae which can most commonly be understood as red algae or seaweed. NUTRITION
Full of dietary Fiber + Zero calories. There is a reason health enthusiasts
are flocking to agar more and more each days! Agar is low in saturated fat and
cholesterol and high in calcium, folate, iron and vitamins. People
transitioning to a plant-based diet who do not want to give up cakes and
desserts, can turn to agar to fit their taste and goals. ECONOMY Two grams of
agar is equivalent to about six grams of gelatins. Taking the top online
distrivutors and sellers of animal-based gelatin and Agar at face value,
gelatin is cheaper. However, Agar is more cost effective than animal-based
gelatin because less is needed for dishes to set or “get”. Two grams of agar
is equivalent to about six grams of gelatin. MELTING & BOILING POINT Caters to
warm temperatures. The boiling or melting point is usually the determining
factor whether Agar or gelatin is used for cuisine or other reasons. Agar
melts at 185 degress(F) and solidifies between 90 and 104 degrees(F). Agar
needs to be boiled to set properly, which is inconvenient for people looking
for a quick snack. Read more LIVING JIN Agar Agar Powder 4 oz NON-GMO100%
NATURALVEGAN / VEGETARIANGLUTEN FREECHOLESTEROL FREESUGAR FREEISO
CERTIFIEDKOSHERHALAL CERTIFIED Read more VARIOUS HEALTHY DESSERTS Agar helps
absorb water and increase in density like a sponge. This promotes bowel
movement in healthy human beings, as the process of expansion triggers the
movement. It’s being loved by many healthy recipe enthusiasts, vegans and
vegetarians. EASY TO MAKE JELLY FORM Making jelly with alkaline foods : 1 cup
water(or other alkaline liquid) + 1 teaspoon Agar-agar powderMaking jelly with
acidic foods(such as juice, yogurt, prune, cherry, etc.) : 1 cup water(or
liquid) + 1.5~2 teaspoons of Agar-agar powder. GREAT USE FOR NATURAL SKIN
SOOTHING PEEL-OFF MASK Agar agar also works great for improving & moisturizing
your skin. It’s a 100% natural alternative for chemical base skin care
cosmetics. (A natural vegan cosmetics.) Read more PURE NATURAL POWDER WITH
DIET FIBERS Agar powder has several fibers that consist of calcium, magnesium
and minerals. It is well-known as a diet fiber supplement and contains almost
zero calories, When consumed, it provides a full and satisfying nutritional
boost while retaining Non GMO + Gluten Free properties. WE ARE QUALIFIED
EXPORTED TO JAPAN, the homeland of agar agar with WORLD’S MOST STRICT FOOD
SAFETY STANDARDS. ISO14001: The most widely acknowledged International
standards of Environmental Management Certification + ISO22000: Food Safety
Management Certification Meets both KOSHER & HALAL GET WONDERFUL AGAR DESSERT
RECIPES! We help you updated on various agar-agar recipes provided by our
customers & recipe experts via our newsletter on regular basis. Read more
- FRESH & GREEN : 4oz, 100% pure natural powder from seaweed + A Vegetable based Gelatin without any animal sources + A shelf life of 2 years + 700 strength/cm2.
- HEALTHY : Agar-Agar has several fibers that consist of calcium, magnesium and minerals. It is well-known as a diet fiber supplement and contains almost zero calories, When consumed, it provides a full and satisfying nutritional boost while retaining Non GMO + Gluten Free properties.
- RELIABLE & CERTIFIED : It's MADE IN KOREA and our manufacturing site has more than 50 years' experience in the agar agar manufacturing with continuous tech innovation + Environmental Management Certification ISO 14001 + Food Safety Management Certification ISO 22000 + Meets both KOSHER & HALAL
- HIGH QUALITY : It's processed with the best materials using cutting edge technology + LIVING JIN's agar agar is also EXPORTED TO JAPAN, a country known for extremely stringent standards on food inspection and cleanliness.
- CONVENIENCE : It is an easy-to-use soluble powder that can be added to various food types + No need to wash our Agar-Agar because it is clean and ready for use.
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 1.9 x 6.6 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- #307 in Snack Foods
- #2 in Gelatins
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.