Product Information Shop more Lee products The Lee Breech Lock system allows
reloaders to quickly and easily change dies in seconds. Dies fit inside of the
bushing, which allows them to be quickly installed and removed from the press
leaving the die setting intact for the next reloading session. This saves
valuable time setting up, and the hassle of resetting your dies during each
reloading session. Technical Information Fits: Lee reloading presses with the
Breech Lock System Function: Quickly change between die sets Material: Steel
Notes: Dies fit inside of the bushings
- Allows for very quick and accurate die changes
- A must for anyone who reloads multiple calibers
- Will last for many uses
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 2.7 x 2.1 inches ; 4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.7 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 90600
- #14 in Gunsmithing Tools
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.