Lee Bullet Molds are a great choice for reloaders looking for a quality mold
at an affordable price. Lee machines their mold blocks from aluminum making
them rust resistant. Aluminum molds heat up and cool down faster than iron or
steel molds and good bullets can usually be produced only after a few casts.
In addition, aluminum blocks are one-third the weight of iron or steel mold
blocks offering the bullet caster less fatigue during extended casting
sessions. To ensure the best possible bullets, mold block halves are CNC
machined for unmatched roundness and size control. Weights given are Lee
weights with suggested alloy; actual weight may vary due to the alloy mixture
used. Lee Precision does not recommend the use of any spray type mold release
products in their bullet molds. The use of such products may result in a
build-up of the release product in the bullet mold cavity, reducing the
diameter of the bullets cast from the treated mold. Instead, Lee Precision
recommends smoking the mold with a wooden match, beeswax candle or a butane
lighter as described in their provided bullet mold instructions. Features: –
Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate – Tangential cut
off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off – Hardwood Handles.
Specifications: – Material: Aluminum – Capacity: 2 – Diameter: 0.356″ – Bullet
Style: Truncated Cone – Handle Included: Yes – Gas Check: No – Bullet Weight:
124 Grains – Mold Caliber: 35 Caliber / 9mm
- Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
- Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
- Hardwood Handles
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 90238
- #1326 in Gunsmithing Tools
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.