Leather Revive, by Furniture Clinic, is a Leather
Conditioner & Healing Balm. The water based oil emulsion forms a rich cream
like product and when applied to leather, the product penetrates the surface,
coating each individual fiber with a balanced application of natural oil
making the leather much softer. The product revives older leathers that have
become hard, brittle and dried out. The product can be used independently, or
it can be used during the restoration process to soften leather before making
any repairs or applying a color or finish coat. Sometimes older leathers can
crack after being re-colored; it doesn’t matter how flexible the colored
coating is, if the leather beneath it cracks, the colored coating will also
crack, causing your job to fail. By applying Leather Revive, you can soften
the leather enough so that it doesn’t crack, which not only makes a repair
last much longer, but provides greater comfort when used. FOR USE ON ALL
LEATHER – Car Interiors, handbags, furniture and more Automotive Interiors
Revive your ride by using the leather revive and protection cream. This
product works like a healing balm extending the life of your leather and
making it aesthetically beautiful again. It is a cost effective alternative to
replacing old leather items Purses & Handbags Perfectly safe to use on purses
and handbags, it will make you satisfied, knowing your shoulder companion is
back to looking like it used to. Home Furniture Brought to you by Furniture
Clinic, this Leather Revive healing balm is ideal for couches, loveseats, and
all other types of leather furniture that get a lot of traffic. Make your
furniture look like it used to! Read more Simple to Use STEP 1. Shake bottle
well and apply to the leather with a soft cloth. STEP 2. Rub sparingly into
the leather in a circular motion. Note: Applying a little will match the sheen
of your leather; if you apply more it will enhance the shine on the leather.
STEP 3. Leave for 10 minutes and then buff over with a cloth. It is crucial to
buff this product for best results Read more “Used to revive 50 year old car
seats before renovating – great! Customers rave about this product saying
things like, Moisturizes and refreshes my leather sofas and gives a top-class
appearance” and “Deep and rich and really softens 21 year range rover seats”
Indeed, our Leather Revive Healing Balm is made to bring old leather back to
life. Read more Use with Leather Applicator Sponges Furniture Clinic’s leather
applicator sponge is the ideal method of applying the leather revive and other
Furniture Clinic products Furniture Clinic’s Leather Revive A Healing Bam and
Conditioner in One MADE IN THE UK: From time tested ingredients and processes
that make for a premium leather care product that conditions, repairs and
restores leather LEATHER CONDITIONER & HEALING BALM: A combined leather
conditioner and healing balm, best used to moisturize and soften leather
furniture and car seats, car interiors and home furniture WHEN TO USE: Older
leather can crack, by applying Leather Revive, you can soften the leather
enough so that it doesn’t crack, which makes a repair last longer, and
provides greater comfort when used EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR LEATHER: This
leather healing balm is more than an aesthetic fix, it also extends the life
of your leather and is a cost effective alternative to replacing old leather
items Read more
- LEATHER CONDITIONER & HEALING BALM: Furniture Clinics Leather Revive is a combined leather conditioner and healing balm, best used to moisturize and soften leather furniture and car seats, car interiors and home furniture
- WHEN TO USE: Sometimes older leather can crack and when it does, by applying Leather Revive, you can soften the leather enough so that it doesnt crack, which not only makes a repair last much longer, but provides greater comfort when used
- EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR LEATHER: This leather healing balm is more than an aesthetic fix, it also extends the life of your leather and is a cost effective alternative to replacing old leather items
- MADE IN THE UK: From time tested ingredients and processes that make for a premium leather care product that conditions, repairs and restores leather
- Brand: Furniture Clinic
- Item Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 2.2 x 2.1 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: LEATHERREVIVE250
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Date First Available: October 10, 2013
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.