Leather Care Liniment No. 1 Leather Care Liniment uses a
light emulsion of oils and water to gently condition leather. Of all Leather
Milks recipes, this is the ideal conditioner for leather of more natural
qualities, lighter hues, and unfinished leather, due to its gentle yet highly
enriching effects. In fact, Liniments versatility is immediately disarming,
adapting with ease to beautify and enrich nearly any kind of leather, from
full grain and vegetable-tanned to exotic crocodile and deerskin. This is a
true Jack-of-All-Trades. If youve got leather, Liniments got you covered.
Optimize Leather Cleaning & Conditioning Rich and pleasantly scented, Formula
No. 1 will keep your leather healthy, supple and soft for decades to come.
This recipe may be used as often as desired to clean, condition and refresh
leather items such as bags, shoes, boots, luggage, purses, saddle/tack and
leather apparel. Earth Conscious Brewed to perfection with all-natural
ingredients and an optimal pH-balanced recipe, our leather conditioners and
cleaners stand out from the crowd. As you condition and clean, the recipes
will tease your nose with subtle sensations. These robust scents last only as
long as the conditioner takes to absorb, and will not affect your leathers
natural scents. Leather Milk Conditioners and Cleaners are earth conscious and
made with cosmetic grade ingredients completely natural and safe for human
skin. Easy Application The cream texture designed for easy application and
maximum absorption, will melt into your leather products as easily as butter
on hot bread. Enrich your leathers color and give it the soft, supple texture
it deserves. As Leather Milk absorbs and conditions, it will strengthen the
fibers of your leather, making it grow stronger, and live longer. Is Leather
Liniment No. 1 right for my leather? Leather Care Liniment is ideal for
natural and cowhide leather, although its versatile qualities give it
competence on a wide range of leather types. This recipe is particularly
suited for conditioning lighter colored and unfinished leathers like aniline
and semi-aniline leather, due to its gentler nature. This Leather Milk recipe
can be used safely on most any type of leather, but remember to test it first.
Leather Care Liniment should not be treated as a deep cleaner. This means that
any stain below the leathers surface (or any stain that has had time to set)
will probably not come out with this recipe.
- RESTORE YOUR LEATHER TO LIKE NEW CONDITION – Chamberlain's Leather Milk all-natural Leather Care Liniment deep conditions, cleans, and restores what your leather needs to stay healthy.
- FIX DRY, DULL, SCRATCHED LEATHER – Is your leather looking a bit used and abused? Fix that wear and tear with the best deep conditioner treatment on the market. Leather Milk has the perfect consistency, and applies effortlessly. Does NOT make your leather look greasy or feel sticky like some products.
- ALL-NATURAL, CHEMICAL-FREE, AMAZING FRAGRANCE – Many conditioners use unnatural chemicals that leave an unpleasant smell and a sticky or greasy feel. Avoid chemicals at all costs as they will dry out your leather over time. Our formulas contain vital oils that nourish and strengthen leather.
- ONLY LEATHER CARE RECIPE TRUSTED BY SADDLEBACK LEATHER COMPANY – Tested on millions of leather items over the years. Saddleback makes some of the best looking, highest-quality leather goods on the market. Each and every Saddleback Leather product is conditioned with Leather Milk before shipping to customers.
- INCLUDES FREE REUSABLE PREMIUM APPLICATOR PAD – A little goes a long way. We supply you with our Premium Applicator Pad because we've found it to be the best applicator for leather goods, and it's reAmericable so it cuts down on environmental waste.
- Brand: Chamberlain's Leather Milk
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 1 x 5.8 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Date First Available: May 1, 2012
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.