Complete Leather Milk Care Set: No. 1 – No. 6 Our kindred
spirits own this complete leather care set. For the leather care enthusiast
who cleans, conditions, restores and water proofs all their leather items, you
can buy together and save! Straight Cleaner offers deep cleansing prowess when
your quality leather just needs a little cleaning. Apply any of our leather
conditioners after to replenish the leather’s natural oils, restore that
supple texture, and give it that healthy glow that leather loves! Leather Care
Liniment is our standard conditioner, and Water Protectant offers superior
protection and conditioning for leather needing restoration or superior
protection against the outdoors. Auto Refreshener, Furniture Treatment, and
Boot & Shoe Cream are each optimally flavored for their own respective niche.
Leather Care Liniment No. 1 Of all of Leather Milk’s recipes, this is the
ideal conditioner for leather of more natural qualities, lighter hues, and
unfinished leather, due to its gentle yet highly enriching effects. In fact,
Liniment’s versatility is immediately disarming, adapting with ease to
beautify and enrich nearly any kind of leather, from full grain and vegetable-
tanned to exotic crocodile and deerskin. This recipe is a true Jack-of-All-
Trades. If you’ve got leather, Liniment’s got you covered. Leather Straight
Cleaner No.2 It is an optimal blend of water, alcohol, and other non-alkaline
ingredients specially designed to deeply penetrate leather’s pores and remove
harmful contaminants, stains and spills. Due to its unique composition, this
recipe will pull out more debris than traditional cleaners will, and is
carefully concocted to ensure the safest and easiest cleansing experience
possible. Leather Water Protectant No. 3 Deeply penetrating natural oils and
waxes simultaneously condition and protect your leather. Designed for leather
frequently exposed to harsh weather conditions, its thick consistency will
bolster your leather’s natural defenses while providing a rich source of
nourishment to keep it healthy and strong. When applied, Water Protectant
should cause water to bead on the surface of your leather, rolling off rather
than absorbing. Auto Refreshener No. 4 Auto Refreshener No. 4 natural, water-
based mélange of vital emollients, nutrients and powerful UV protectants.
Formula No. 4 boasts as a cleaner and demulcent with added natural UV
Protection designed to condition and protect your car’s leather or vinyl
interior. Use this earth conscious recipe for all your leather under the sun!
Warning: Use of the gentle and pleasantly scented Auto Refreshener No. 4 may
result in a sense of improved engine performance. Leather Furniture Treatment
No. 5 This formula is a natural, water-based blend of rich cleaning and
conditioning ingredients designed to protect, nourish and restore your leather
furniture. Formula No. 5 contains earth conscious, rich, natural emollients,
handpicked to beautify leather furniture and upholstery, and increase its
lifespan. This gentle and pleasantly scented recipe may be used as often as
desired to clean, condition and refresh leather furniture items such as sofas,
couches, love seats, ottomans, and chairs. Boot & Shoe Cream No. 6 Boot & Shoe
Cream is a water-based salve of soothing, natural oils and conditioners
designed to protect and restore fine leather footwear. This earth conscious
recipe absorbs freely, gently replenishing leather’s natural oils and
beautifying your leather‘s unique texture to near mint condition. Gentle and
pleasantly scented, Boot & Shoe Cream is the perfect recipe to restore your
leather footwear and preserve its pristine texture for years to come. Can be
used as often as desired to condition and refresh leather boots, shoes,
sandals, moccasins, and hiking shoes alike.
- SAVE MONEY WHEN YOU BUY NO. 1 – NO. 6 – This is our ultimate leather care combination containing our leather conditioner, cleaner, water protectant, auto refreshener, furniture treatment and boot & shoe cream. Everything you need to clean, condition, restore, and protect all of your leather goods and breathe new life into them! Imagine your beloved leather looking healthy, hydrated, and new again– just like the day you bought it!
- PREMIUM CONSISTENCY THAT'S NON-STICKY AND EASY TO APPLY – Our formulas have a consistency that's not too thick and applies effortlessly and fast that will leave your leather feeling soft, supple, moisturized and alive. This will NOT make your leather look greasy or feel sticky like other products do. Plus, it is quick-absorbing therefore nourishing your leather without leaving any unwanted stain or residue.
- HOW IT WORKS – Liniment No.1 nourishes your leather. Straight Cleaner No. 2 uses natural cleaning agents to clean dirt and oil. Water Protectant No. 3 protects your leather from water and moisture. Auto Refreshener No. 4 is formulated with UV protection for car leather and vinyl interiors. Furniture Treatment No.5 conditions and restores your sofas, couches, chairs, ottomans, stools, recliners, sectionals and other leather furniture. Boot & Shoe Cream No. 6 rejuvenates fine leather footwear.
- ONLY LEATHER CARE RECIPE TRUSTED BY SADDLEBACK LEATHER – Leather Milk is so good that it's the only recipe trusted by Saddleback Leather Company– maker of some of the best looking, highest-quality leather goods you'll ever find. Each and every Saddleback Leather product is conditioned with Leather Milk before being shipped out to customers. Find out what Saddleback customers already know.
- Brand: Chamberlain's Leather Milk
- Item Weight: 5.56 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 3 x 8 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: CLM-COMP-12
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds
- Date First Available: May 18, 2016
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.