Concocted from the finest, most meticulously selected
ingredients, ranging from cosmetic grade adhesives to deeply conditioning oils
and waxes, Chamberlain’s new Leather Milk Healing Balm may be the most intense
leather healing remedy on the market yet. Unlike ordinary conditioners,
Healing Balm is made especially for aesthetic work, designed for detail and
touch up work for leather that’s seen better days. Whether your leather is
plagued by scratches, scars, light cracks in the hide, or is just really,
really thirsty – Healing Balm will milk it back from its rut with form.
Carefully optimized to preserve glossy and shiny finishes, this all-natural,
curating potion will enrich the color and vibrancy of your leather, and
beautify for years to come. Optimize Leather Cleaning & Conditioning Healing
Balm contains deeply penetrating natural oils and waxes designed to adhere to
and complement your leather’s natural aesthetic. Whether shiny or matte, or
gifted with the timeless beauty of a naked grain, Healing Balm will enrich
your leather’s finish with a precision and nuance it’s only dreamed of.
Specifically designed for touch up and detail work, Healing Balm works best on
worn-out leather in need of an surface level makeover. Earth Conscious Brewed
to perfection with all-natural ingredients including coconut oil, additional
vital oils and waxes, and even more cosmetic-grade ingredients, this leather
conditioner stands out from the crowd for its distinctive style: a rich, pasty
consistency laced with scent of tropical coconut. Don’t worry though – we’re
as big a fan of your leather’s natural scents as you, so the sensation will
last only as long as the conditioner takes to absorb! All the while, Healing
Balm is earth conscious and made with industry-approved ingredients,
completely natural and safe for human skin! Cure Blemished Leather Healing
Balm has the best results when complemented by Leather Care Liniment No.1.
Healing Balm is good for gently touching up areas of blemish, whereas an
application of Leather Care Liniment afterwards can even the color out, as
well as thoroughly condition and protect the grain beneath the surface. While
leather, once cut or scratched, cannot be mended back together, Healing Balm
will make nearly all these blemishes disappear as if by magic, thickly
disguising cuts, scratches, scars and cracks with unparalleled ease. Is
Leather Liniment No. 1 right for my leather? Healing Balm is in its element
when it is giving new life to worn out leather and mending together an
unsightly scratch or scar. If you’ve got a old leather handbag you’d like to
furnish with a few stubborn scrapes, or a worn out couch that’s cracked at the
surface from neglect – Leather Healing Balm is the precision fixer-upper you
- HEALS & RESTORES DRY, CRACKED, AND SCRATCHED LEATHER. LOVED BY LEATHER FURNITURE.
- MADE IN THE USA FROM THE FINEST ALL-NATURAL, COSMETIC GRADE INGREDIENTS. PERFECT FOR MOST LEATHER TYPES.
- DEEPLY CONDITIONS, REPAIRS, AND RESTORES LEATHER. WORKS WONDERS ON ANIMAL SCRATCHES.
- CAREFULLY OPTIMIZED TO ENRICH THE OLDEST OF ANTIQUE, WELL LOVED LEATHER
- INCLUDES PREMIUM FINE PORE SCRUBBING ABSORPTION SPONGE
- Brand: Chamberlain's Leather Milk
- Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 3 inches
- Item model number: 4332947323
- Manufacturer Part Number: CLM-HB-4
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Date First Available: December 16, 2016
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.