Product description Join Super Grover 2.0 on three super missions to help Elmo
and Abby solve problems. From driving a go-kart full of chickens to balancing
pigs in a boat, discover your own super powers of observation and
investigation as you laugh and learn with Sesame Street. Rescue Elmo’s toys
from a tree while learning about levers and weights. Launch Super Grover 2.0
into the tree by dropping the right weight onto the lever not too heavy and
not too light and he’ll go just the right height. Then, catch Elmo’s toys as
they drop down. Experiment with weight and balance in a boat to help Abby’s
pig pals get to a pumpkin patch. Balance the boat with pigs to get it moving.
Then, steer it across a pond. Engineer a go-kart so that Elmo can give some
chickens a ride to their favorite places. Help Elmo find the right wheels to
get his go-kart going. Join Super Grover 2.0 on three super
missions to help Elmo and Abby in Sesame Street: Solve It with Elmo, Abby and
Super Grover 2.0! From driving a go-kart full of chickens to balancing pigs in
a boat, little learners discover their own super powers of observation and
investigation as they laugh and learn with Sesame Street. Children are
introduced to essential STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
concepts featured in engaging videos borrowed from their favorite show. Plus,
they take part in a variety of activities that reinforce what they learn.
Works with LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad2, LeapPad2 Power, LeapPad1, LeapsterGS and
Leapster Explorer (sold separately). Use a lever to launch Super Grover 2.0
into a tree of toys! Experiment with weight and balance to keep Abby’s boat
afloat. Learning Skills Little learners use their super science savvy as they
experiment with their favorite Sesame Street friends! They rescue Elmo’s toys
from a tree while learning about levers and weights; help Abby’s pig pals stay
afloat by experimenting with weight and balance; and engineer a go-kart so
that Elmo can give a lift to a flock of chickens. They play with a magnet to
see what objects it attracts, and discover STEM concepts through engaging
videos that help them complete their super missions. Last, but certainly not
least, children earn stickers to decorate and build the mysterious Mega
Machine. Then, they put the machine into action to see what it does! Sesame
Street: Solve It with Elmo, Abby and Super Grover 2.0! is designed to teach
early STEM skills in an interactive environment and is appropriate for
children ages 3 to 5 years. The LeapFrog Difference Designed by in-house
educational experts, in conjunction with Sesame Street Education Research
Outreach, Sesame Street: Solve It with Elmo, Abby and Super Grover 2.0! is
grounded in the latest research for the richest possible learning experience.
“Created specifically for preschoolers, Solve It with Elmo, Abby and Super
Grover 2.0! combines various topics in science, technology, engineering and
mathematics to create an integrated, age-appropriate STEM learning experience.
It provides early exposure to STEM topics that are engaging with just the
right amount of challenge to foster their budding powers of investigation,
observation and experimentation.” – Clement C., Sesame Street, LeapFrog
Learning Expert Innovative Learning Approach A curriculum packed with science-
related subjects explores: physical science; technology and engineering;
simple machines; magnetism; problem solving; and logic and reasoning.
Everything from interactive gameplay that helps children build skills to
visual details that deliver important messages is included to provide an age-
appropriate experience for preschoolers. “Through engaging gameplay, young
children explore STEM concepts, develop an understanding of how things work
and build critical thinking skills by helping their Sesame Street friends
balance a boat, use a lever and engineer a go-kart.” – Dr. Rosemarie Truglio,
Senior Vice President of Education and Research, Sesame Workshop. What’s In
The Box? Sesame Street: Solve It with Elmo, Abby and Super Grover 2.0!
includes game cartridge and Parent Guide & Instruction Book. Explorer learning
games work with LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad2, LeapPad2 Power, LeapPad1, LeapsterGS
and Leapster Explorer (sold separately). See all Product description
- Unleash your powers of observation and investigation with Super Grover 2.0, Elmo and Abby!
- Features three fun mini-game missions and lots of activities to reinforce the learning as well as videos from the show to introduce science concepts!
- Explores physical science, technology and engineering, simple machines, magnetism, problem solving and logic and reasoning
- Ages 3-5 years
- Works with all LeapPad all LeapPad tablets and LeapsterGS (sold separately); Internet connection may be required for cartridge updates.
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 1.8 x 1.2 inches
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 80-39130E
- Manufacturer recommended age: 36 months – 5 years
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.