Blunt Medieval single-hand sword for reenactment and stage combat – our
Tourney Series Medieval sparring swords from Kingston Arms will set a new
standard in this price point of re-enactment weaponry. Features like thru-tang
handle construction, peened thru-tang stainless steel pommel and guard, 2mm
rounded edge thickness make these two brutal weapons on the battle field. The
cord wrapped leather grip feels exceptional in the hand with an oval cross
section and slight barrel shape to keep fatigue at Bay. The grip is large
enough to accommodate armored hands. A respectable fuller runs the length of
both pieces to Lighten and counter balance the swords overall. A wood core and
leather wrapped scabbard tipped with a stainless chape comes with each sword.
The first Tourney Series models are the Viking sword and single-hand swords
with others coming soon. The blade is forged from 9260 high carbon spring
steel and is Tempered to about 50 HRc, providing a long lasting sword. The
guard needs special mention, featuring the king-peen system. King-peen is
essentially a steel tab on the guard under the grip that is pinned through the
tang of the sword. This process keeps the guard from going loose after a
lengthy campaign without compromising the strength of the hilt. The pommel is
pressed into place and hot peened. Combine these two processes and you get a
sword that rings like a bell when struck. Overall: 37″ blade length: 30″
handle length: 4 1/2″ weight: 3lb 2oz point of balance: 3 1/2″ blade steel:
9260 handle material: wood/leather.
- 9260 spring steel blade
- 2mm edge thickness
- Traditional thru-tang handle and peened pommel
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: SM36030
- #4009 in Martial Arts Swords
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.