The mineral reservoir is the heart of an advanced pool care system that
destroys bacteria and neutralizes acids which helps keep the ph in an
acceptable range with less monitoring. once wetted, the time released mineral
coating is effective up to 6 months or one pool season. as part of the
complete system, minerals help improve swimming pool pleasure by reducing
chlorine use up to 50-Percent.
- Replacement mineral reservoir cartridge For in ground pool Frog Systems Part number 01-12-5462 Will last up to six months
- Provides protection against bacteria and algae Helps keep your pool's pH in balance
- Reduces chlorine usage by up to 50-Percent
- Fits the In Ground 5400 Mineral System
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 5 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Manufacturer: King Technology
- Item model number: 01125462
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.