!i! NEW TECHNOLOGY !i! This technology has been in use for many years by
professional chefs and cooks and those who participate in World Championship
cooking competitions. Because of how the induction cooker works and the
technology involved, it is possible to warm up or cool down the pot or pan
much quicker than conventional cooktops which saves you time and electricity.
Temperature control is very sensitive which provides immediate heat
adjustment. Change the setting, and the pot responds instantly. Great for
going from a boil to a simmer. There is 17 power levels which gives you
absolute control over cooking temperature. Our induction cooktop is quicker
than gas units and also gives you advantages of being able to better control
the power and set timers. Unique design with digital display and touch
control. Chic & noble Features:SENSOR Touch Control with digital displayBuilt-
In and Free standingRemovable rubber feetScratch-resistant ceramic
glassOverheating protectionAutomatic pot identificationAutomatic security
disconnection in case of liquid overflowSimple and easy cleaningChild lock17
Power level per cooking zoneDigital timer:0 – 99 Minutes in 1 Minute
intervalCooking zone 8.3″ + 8.3″ (min. 4.7″ up to 9.5″)Dimensions, Weight:
23.6″ x 13.3″ x 3″; 10.7 lbRating voltage: 208-240V (2x 110V), 50/60HzMax.
power output: 3100W2 cooking zone 1850W + 1850W (Shared Power)Green Power =
Stand-by under 1WattEnglish manualElectric plug not included ETL/UL safety
certified WarrantyOur products carry 1 year warranty. In case of malfunction,
contact us to start warranty claim. We will either repair or replace it with
refurbished or new unit at our discretion. Shipping cost will be covered by
us. For customers that are not from USA we will provide necessary parts for
their cooktops to be fixed.
- 17 Power level per cooking zone; Great for going from a boil to a simmer
- Designed and Developed in Germany, ETL/UL safety certified
- Power output: 3100W, Rating voltage: 208-240V (2x 110V), 50/60Hz, NO PLUG
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Only cookware with magnetic bottom will work properly on induction cooktop
- 1 year warranty; Built-In and Free standing
- Brand Name: K&H
- Model Info: INDH-3102Hx
- Item Weight: 10.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 13.3 x 3 inches
- Item model number: INDH-3102Hx
- Part Number: –
- Voltage: 220 volts
- Wattage: 3100 watts
- Fuel type: Electric
- Material Type: Ceramic
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 13.5 pounds
- Date First Available: March 13, 2016
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.