Self-Programmable Remote Car Key Replacement An
inexpensive replacement for your original remote key fob, the Keyless2Go car
key replacement is self-programmable and comes with easy do-it-yourself
instructions to help you program your new car key at home. Enjoy keyless entry
on a wide variety of vehicles from Nissan and Infiniti. Each fob key has been
pre-tested to ensure compatibility and that signals are transmitting properly.
Every remote key fob comes complete with batteries and free tech support to
help get your new smart key working. Compatibility: 2003-2008 Infiniti FX35
2003-2008 Infiniti FX45 2002-2004 Infiniti QX4 2004-2015 Nissan Armada
2002-2016 Nissan Frontier 2003-2008 Nissan Murano 2012-2016 Nissan NV1500,
NV2500, NV3500 2002-2013 Nissan Pathfinder 2004-2015 Nissan Titan 2007-2012
Nissan Versa 2002-2015 Nissan Xterra 2005-2010 Nissan Quest 2011-2013 Nissan
Juke “S” 2008-2013 Nissan Rogue Will not work if you have Nissan Intelligent
Key (also known as smart key, proximity system, push button ignition) How to
Program your Keyless2Go Key Fob Replacement: 1. Close and lock all doors with
the driver’s side power lock switch located on drivers door panel. 2. Insert
key into ignition (DON’T TURN) and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at
least 6 times within 10 seconds (this will need to be done at approximately
one second intervals). You may need to insert and remove the key up to 10 or
12 times until your hazard lamps flash. PLEASE NOTE: Withdraw key completely
from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast or
too slow the system will not enter programming mode. 3. Insert key into
ignition and turn to the ACC position. 4. Within 5 seconds, push the LOCK
button on the keyless remote. Your hazard lamps will flash. PLEASE NOTE: Do
not press the button on the remote more than one time or the programming will
not be successful. 5. If there are any remaining remotes (including working
ones), Unlock then Lock all doors using the switch on drivers door panel.
Within 5 seconds of locking and unlocking doors press LOCK button on the next
remote. Your hazard lamps will flash. Repeat this step for each remote
(including any working remotes). 6. When all remotes have been programmed turn
the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using
the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door. Test
all remotes. Note: You must have all remotes on hand when performing this
procedure. Any remotes not used during this procedure will become inactive.
- This listing is for 2 Keyless2Go replacement keyless entry remote key fobs that come with FREE easy to follow Do-It-Yourself programming instructions. Plus FREE tech support is available with every purchase.
- PLEASE NOTE: this remote WILL NOT work if you have Nissan Intelligent Key (also knows as smart key, proximity system, push button ignition) or Twist Ignition
- A website link to free DIY programming instructions and demonstration video will be provided with every order.
- Compatible with wide range of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles including Armada, Frontier, Murano, Pathfinder, Quest, Titan and more. Please check product description and vehicle fitment tool for compatibility information.
- New complete working remote with all electronics and batteries included plus FREE tech support with every order. Every single remote is tested before it is sent to make sure it is transmitting.
- Brand: Keyless2Go
- Item Weight: 0.96 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 0.5 x 3 inches
- Item model number: 4332964439
- Manufacturer Part Number: R-NI-3.go–X2
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Date First Available: May 21, 2015
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.