Why carry a Kershaw neck knife? EDC and CQC carriers regularly highlight the
relative ease of draw and use given no need to open a folding blade. Get
around the hassle of malfunctioning locks, avoid unnecessary pocket wear and
go extreme tactical with a concealed back up to your pocketknife. Since this
Kershaw Neck Knife is both lightweight and strong, it proves faster and
stronger than many rival Gerber, CRKT and Leatherman folding knives—all
competing manufacturers short on their offerings of neck knives. The AM-6
incudes a molded sheath to protect the knife during carry and a lanyard for
convenience. The lanyard hole permits concealed carrying without the sheath.
The Kershaw AM-6 can likewise function as a comfortable IWB (Inside Waist Band
Knife) when wearing pants without pockets. Lanyard holes in both the knife
handle and sheath allow choice of wear on a paracord, keyring or ball chain
necklace. Or, keep the tactical use even more authentic by paring with a dog
- Fixed Blade allows for the quickest draw and usability; the blade on the AM-6 is made from high carbon heat treated stainless steel with a handsome stonewash finish for a rugged worn-in look
- Lanyard hole allows user to hang the AM – 6 anywhere for easy access
- Compact knife that will fit virtually anywhere desired
- Sleek black sheath helps keep the knife safe, clean and out of harms way when it is being stored
- Rough black handle gives great grip when using the Kershaw AM-6 in wet or dry conditions; Full tang construction means that the knife blade continues behind the handle adding stability and strength
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 0.8 x 4 inches ; 1.76 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 2345X
- #257 in Tactical Knives
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.