Part of the Pro Chef Carbon Steel Series by Joyce Chen, the 12″ Carbon Steel
Peking Pan (Joyce Chen’s original stir fry pan) is a professional weight of
2.0 mm of carbon steel made for use on gas or electric burners. The pan’s
heavy gauge carbon steel body is designed for rapid, even heating and cooling
¿ a must for any stir-fry. This series features phenolic handles. Once
seasoned, these professional carbon steel pans will render superior cooking
performance for life. Joyce Chen opened her first restaurant in Cambridge,
Massachusetts in 1958. The restaurant flourished, and in 1973 a larger
Cambridge restaurant was opened. Chen also began writing Chinese cookbooks and
in the 1970s began hosting a cooking show on public television. She found that
the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn’t live up to her
high standards¿ so she developed her own. Joyce Chen’s slogan “Eastern
Cookware for the Western Kitchen,” reflects her focus on providing high-
quality, versatile tools and products that have Asian flair, but can be used
in a western kitchen. Today, Joyce Chen Products come from all over the
Pacific Rim to bring the best of Asia to you.
- 12" Carbon Steel Peking Pan (Joyce Chen's original stir fry pan)
- Professional weight of 2.0 millimeter of carbon steel
- Once seasoned, these professional carbon steel pans will render superior cooking performance for life
- Stay cool phenolic handles
- Designed for rapid, even heating and cooling
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 12.9 x 3.5 inches
- Item Weight: 2.95 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.95 pounds
- Manufacturer: Joyce Chen
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 22-0050
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.