A succulent is any plant with thick, fleshy (succulent) water storage organs.
Succulents store water in their leaves, their stems or their roots. These
plants have adapted to survive arid conditions throughout the world, from
Africa to the deserts of North America. Fortunately for us, this adaptive
mechanism has resulted in an incredible variety of interesting leaf forms and
plant shapes, including paddle leaves, tight rosettes, and bushy or trailing
columns of teardrop leaves. Succulents should be watered generously in the
summer. The potting mix should be allowed to dry between waterings, but do not
underwater. During the winter, when the plants go dormant, cut watering back
to once every other month. Overwatering and ensuing plant rot is the single
most common cause of plant failure. Be aware, though, that an overwatered
succulent might at first plump up and look very healthy. However, the cause of
death may have already set in underground, with rot spreading upward from the
root system. A succulent should never be allowed to sit in water. Enjoy your
- Each Succulent is individually planted in a 2 inch pot, hand picked, and taken care of to insure the quality of each plant.
- Leave a lasting impression at your next social event with an variety of beautiful Succulents that your guests can take home and grow themselves.
- No two plants are alike with a variety of colors, shapes, and textures. Each plants flowers will bloom at different times of the year. Perfect for Weddings, Parties, Showers, and any social event. All plants are raised in a California licensed Nursery by local San Diego growers.
- Succulents are easy to care for and require a small amount of water to stay healthy. Rest assured that any shipping or plant issues will be handled quickly, easily, and on a timely manner.
- Save on shipping when you buy more than one product from usemail us for a refund!
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer: Mother Nature
- Item model number: 15 succs
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.