Product description Jetfighter 2015 launches you into the future of the War On
Terror. It’s February 2015, and the War On Terror has almost been won. But a
number of terrorist leaders have escaped to South America and allied with the
drug cartels. Now armed with money, new soldiers and advanced equipment,
terrorist groups have taken over parts of South America — and will use them
as a base to plan new attacks on America, unless you stop them. Jump into your
cutting-edge combat aircraft, uncover the secrets behind this new enemy
threat… and annihilate them! Multiplayer Deathmatch via Internet and LAN
From the Manufacturer February 2015: After more than 10 grueling years, the
war on terror has been won. But beware–terrorism is far from dead. Surviving
terrorist leaders and their followers have secretly migrated to South America
to enter into a strong alliance with the local drug cartels. Armed with
groundbreaking technology and a limitless supply of money, this deadly
alliance soon takes control of key strategic regions in the Gulf and South
America. Their goal–to deal a significant blow to the United States! Your
Mission–as a member of an elite Air Force combat unit armed with a state-of-
the-art combat aircraft, uncover the secrets behind this new enemy threat…
and annihilate them! Features: Single-player campaign with over 15 missions
based in the Florida Keys, Cuba, Ecuador, Panama Canal, and the Seven Miles
Bridge. Three controllable modern jetfighters, loaded with different
attributes, abilities, and weapon load outs. Transform from hypersonic jet to
hover mode for up close and personal fighting. Intense dog fighting and a
variety of combat missions–air-to-air and air-to-ground combat, escort,
strike-rescue operations, and more! State-of-the-art graphics engine with
outstanding environments. Multiplayer Deathmatch via Internet and LAN.
- As part of elite Air Force combat unit, uncover secrets behind enemy threat
- Single-player campaign with 15+ missions; 3 controllable modern jetfighters
- Transform from hypersonic jet to hover mode for up close and personal fighting
- State-of-the-art graphics engine with outstanding environments
- Multiplayer Deathmatch via Internet and LAN
- Release date: August 30, 2005
- Pricing: The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.
- Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.2 x 1.4 inches; 5 ounces
- Media:: Video Game
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.