Guatemalan, Whole Bean, Organic Arabica Gourmet Specialty
Coffee Fresh Roasted by Java Planet From our family to yours! Java Planet has
been family owned and operated since 2009. We strive to give you the best cup
of coffee you have ever had and we want every customer to feel like they are
part of the family. Enhance Your Coffee Experience Love coffee, but unpleasant
reactions prevent you from enjoying it? Tired of bitter, over-roasted, burnt
coffee? Is your coffee bland and unsatisfying? Do you wonder when your coffee
was roasted? Introducing Java Planet Organic Coffee. We source and roast
organic coffee that you can feel good about. Read more Not all coffee is
equal! We roast only specialty grade organic coffee beans. Smooth, full
flavored coffee without the bitterness or burnt taste Absence of pesticides
and chemicals (organic coffee) improves flavor Organic coffee provides a
healthier option for you and the planet Date roasted is put on every bag Our
customers often report lack of adverse reactions they had in the past from
drinking non-organic, overly-roasted coffee Roasted in small batches for
better roasting control Our customers trust us to provide the best tasting
specialty grade USDA certified organic coffee. Read more Certifications for
our Guatemalan Coffee: Organic: All our coffees are organic – when you choose
Java Planet you are choosing coffee that is grown naturally without chemicals.
Fair Trade: Fair Trade ensures that farmers receive fair exchange and credit
by organizing farming groups that are ensured to receive a minimum floor rate
(or the market rate if it’s higher). Fair Trade also provides for fair labor
conditions and strictly prohibits forced child and slave labor. Bird-friendly:
Bird Friendly coffees come from farms using a combination of foliage cover,
tree height and biodiversity to provide quality habitat for birds and other
wildlife. Read more What makes Java Planet Organic Coffee taste so great? The
Roast Our Guatemala coffee is a medium roast with tones of fruit, caramel and
chocolate with a creamy body. A medium roast is perfect if you still like to
taste the original coffee flavor but also want to taste that full body flavor
that comes from the roasting process. Small-batch Roasted All our coffee is
roasted in small batches for ultimate flavor. Roasting in small batches allows
for better quality control and attention to detail. It is easier to watch over
the roast and make adjustments as needed — giving you the best cup of coffee
possible. 1 Pound & 2 Pound Available We offer our coffees three ways: One
Pound Bags, Two Pound Packs and Sample Packs. If you are just trying out our
coffees for the first time and don’t know what you will like, pick up a Sample
Pack. Once you know what you love, get it in a Two Pound Pack and save! Be
sure to try all our roasts and flavors — you never know what will be your new
favorite coffee! Read more
- 100% SATISFACTION garantee.Simply click ADD TO CART now and order yours today
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! We are Family Owned and Operated. All of our coffees are certified USDA Organic. 100% chemical and pesticide free. GMO free! We care for our customers and deliver the best quality possible.
- AWARD-WINNING QUALITY: We select only the finest Gourmet Organic Arabica Coffee Beans, roasted in small batches to ensure optimum flavor and freshness for the best tasting cup of coffee!
- FLAVOR: A delicious medium roast with tones of fruit, caramel and chocolate with a creamy body. Packaged in a premium coffee bag to preserve freshness.
- ORIGIN: Guatemala. Whole Bean Arabica Coffee. Certified organic by Americert International. Certifed fair trade by Fair Trade USA.
- Shipping Weight: 7.4 ounces
- UPC: 854166002633
- Item model number: SYNCHKG116843
- #211 in Roasted Coffee Beans
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.