Java Moss (Vesicularia dubyana) is fairly undemanding. It can be left floating
or attached to a surface like wood or rockwork (anchor in place with fishing
line or another tie and remove the ties when plant has attached). It will form
mats that provide hiding places for inverts and fish fry as well as a low
foreground texture to the aquarium. It is adaptable to a wide range of
aquarium conditions. Mosses are sold in small loose portions.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to extreme temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F.
- You will get 1 loose portion (2 inches in diameter) of Java Moss in a 4 oz cup as pictured.
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates. Perfect for any size aquarium
- Depending on the time of the year, this plant will ship brownish green to green. Once the plant settles in the aquarium, the plant will start growing and turn greener as it receives light and feeds off nutrients
- Combined shipping available when purchased in along any other Aquarium Plants Discounts TM plants or fish
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- #20 in Live Aquarium Plants
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.