Size:16 oz A butter so good we made it twice. But what’s the difference
between ivory and yellow shea butter? Sometimes, the difference is just
whether or not dye or bleach was added to the butter. However, we don’t do
that. Our ivory shea butter isn’t bleached, it is simply unrefined with no
other additives. Like all of our other products: that’s it! This is just
straight-up, natural shea butter, but that doesn’t mean it’s simple. It’s
packed full of fatty acids and vitamins A, E, and F. Vitamins A and E
moisturize and repair damaged skin and hair, and vitamin F encourages
rejuvenation and growth. That’s a lot of healing power in a smooth, easy to
use butter. Try it as a salve for issues like:EczemaPsoriasisBug
BitesSunburnWrinklesMinor CutsDry Hair and BreakageOur resealable, no-leak jar
contains a full pound (16 oz) of ivory shea butter!How To Use:Use generously
on skin or hair. Perfect for use as a body balm, body butter, pomade or hair
wax, and bug bite remedy. Do it yourself, or check out our website for some
DIY recipes!About Us:At Raw Apothecary, we strive to provide our customers
with high-quality, all-natural self-care products. All of our products are
chemical-free and straight from the source. Our goal is to inform our
customers about these simple ingredients and their many uses for health and
beauty. We believe in fairness in every aspect of our production process. From
sourcing to delivery, the fundamental rights of all people and animals will be
upheld and protected along the way. Rest assured, Raw Apothecary does not
perform any animal testing.
- Rich in vitamins A, E, and F to repair damaged skin and protect against UV rays
- Non-comedogenic – won't clog your pores
- Offers hair and skin protection from dangerous UVB rays
- Unrefined all-natural ivory color, no dyes added
- Our softest butter – creamy and easy to use directly or in hair wax, body butter, lotion, or lip balm
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 2.9 x 1.9 inches ; 1.05 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- UPC: 852688989715
- Item model number: 322
- #82 in Body Butter
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.