About the Author James Michael Stewart, CISSP, CEH, CHFI, and Security+ has
been working with technology for nearly thirty years. His work focuses on
security, certification, and various operating systems. Recently, Michael has
been teaching job skill and certification courses, such as CISSP, ethical
hacking/penetration testing, computer forensics, and Security+. He is the
author of numerous publications, books, and courseware. Mike Chapple Ph.D.,
CISSP, is Senior Director for IT Service Delivery at Notre Dame overseeing
information security, data governance, IT architecture, project management,
strategic planning and product management functions and teaches undergraduate
courses on Information Security. Mike spent 4 years in the information
security research group at NSA and served as an intelligence officer in the
U.S. Air Force. He is a technical editor for Information Security Magazine and
has written several books. Darril Gibson is the CEO of YCDA, LLC and regularly
writes and consults on a wide variety of technical and security topics and
holds numerous certifications including MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCITP, ITIL v3,
Security+, and CISSP. He has authored or coauthored more than 30 books. David
Seidl CISSP, GPEN, GCIH is the Senior Director for Campus Technology Services
at the University of Notre Dame. As the Senior Director for CTS, David is
responsible for central platform and operating system support, database
administration and services, identity and access management, application
services, and email and digital signage. During his 18 year IT career, he has
served in a variety of technical and information security roles including
leading Notre Dame’s information security team as Notre Dame’s Director of
Information Security. He currently teaches a popular course on networking and
security for Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business. Read more
- Paperback: 1616 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 2 edition (June 19, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119523265
- ISBN-13: 60
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.4 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 pounds
- #2 in Computer Networking (Books)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.