Powered by 2 AA alkaline batteries (NOT included), Instapark PWT-07 is a
digital programmable watering timer that attaches to any garden outdoor hose
faucet with a standard ¾” (GHS) thread, suitable for irrigation/home use.
Featuring a single oversized rotary dial, 4 self-explanatory pushbuttons, and
a large easy-to-read LCD display with a user-friendly interface. Simply set
the current time, choose your desired watering duration up to 6 hours and
start time, select water frequency amongst 16 different settings from every 10
seconds to once a week. Also has a built in rain delay and manual control
without interrupting the timer’s program. Made of strong, weather-resistant,
quality ABS materials and a waterproof rating of IP66. These features include
anti-slip grip, dust cover for the LED display and a detachable battery
compartment. The Instapark PWT-07 is backed up by a standard 1-year
manufacturer’s warranty. Specifications: Power source: 1.5V AA x 2 (Alkaline
batteries only, NOT included) Valve type: Impulse solenoid valve Working water
pressure: 14.5 to 116 psi Standby current: < 100 μA Watering frequency
settings: 10s, 30s, 1m, 3m, 5m, 1h, 2h, 4h, 12h, 1d, 2d, 3d, 4d, 5d, 6d, 7d
Watering duration settings: 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s, 35s, 40s, 45s, 50s,
55s, 1-360m Time display format: 24-hr Waterproof rating: IP66 What’s in the
box: PWT-07 water timer User manual Warranty card
- Single-station digital programmable faucet water timer with impulse solenoid valve attaches to any garden outdoor hose faucet with a standard 34 (GHS) thread and offers flexible and effective control of watering frequency and duration with simple, straightforward, fool-proof, and user-friendly programming
- Weather-resistant, impact-resistance, premium ABS construction with dust cover ideal for irrigation applications in gardens, yards, greenhouses, flowerbeds, and etc., waterproof rated at IP66
- Bright, vivid, and easy-to-read large 2.1 X 1 LED Display alternates between current time and timer status with bar-graph battery strength indicator
- Duration selectable (24, 48, or 72 hours) rain delay and manual option ensure complete control and maximum water conservation without altering the timers program
- Low power consumption, up to 4,000 on/off cycle with 2 fresh batteries. Drawer-type detachable battery compartment for effortless battery replacement, 2 alkaline 1.5V AA batteries are required (NOT included)
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4.2 x 2.6 inches
- Item Weight: 14.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Manufacturer: Instapark
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required.
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.