The INNOVA Compression Tester Plus is a diagnostic tool which can help you
identify damaged pistons, worn rings, burnt valves, and blown head gaskets. It
works on conventional, electronic, and computerized domestic and import
vehicles. It features a large 2-1/2-inch dial face with accurate Bourdon tube
meter movement and dual-calibrated and color-coded scales. Includes a 15-inch
high-pressure rubber hose with stainless steel casing, side-release valve,
14mm long reach adapter, 14mm and 18mm adapters that fit most vehicles. Also
includes 10mm and 12mm adapters which can be used for most motorcycles, ATV’s,
snowmobiles and marine applications.
- Designed to perform compression tests to help identify damaged pistons, worn rings, burnt valves, and blown head gaskets
- Side-release valve allows repeated tests without disconnecting the hose
- Also Includes 14mm long reach adapter for long reach spark plug applications
- Large, easy-to-read 2-1/2-inch dial face with dual-calibrated and color-coded scales
- Brand: Innova
- Model: 3614
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 15 x 12 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 3614
- Manufacturer Part Number: 3614
- OEM Part Number: 3614
- Folding: No
- Cover Included: PRO COMPRESSION TESTER +
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Date First Available: July 7, 2004
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.