Indium is a chemical element with symbol In and atomic number 49. It is a
post-transition metallic element that is rare in Earth’s crust. The metal is
very soft, malleable and easily fusible, with a melting point higher than
sodium, but lower than lithium or tin. Chemically, indium is similar to
gallium and thallium, and it is largely intermediate between the two in terms
of its properties. It has no obvious role in biological processes and common
compounds are not toxic. It is most notably used in low melting point metal
alloys such as solders, soft metal high vacuum seals, and in the production of
transparent conductive coatings of indium tin oxide (ITO) on glass.
- 99.99% Pure
- Melting Point 314 F
- Element 49
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- Item model number: LNS 1
- #607 in Metal & Alloy Raw Materials
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.