While glancing through the book, The Medieval Soldier, we ran across a hand-
and-a-half sword that really caught our eye. The hand-and-a-half was quite
popular during the Middle Ages. It was light enough to be used with one hand,
with maybe a small buckler in the other, or you could grip it with both hands,
thereby delivering a much stronger cut or thrust. Although the fullered blade
was sharply pointed to penetrate joints in armour or to split mail links, it
was also wide enough to deliver a cut. The high carbon steel blade has steel
guard and pommel, with a wood grip covered in leather. Scabbard has steel
mounts and is made from high grade leather.
- 15th Century Hand-And-A-Half Full Tang Tempered Battle Ready Hand Forged Sharp Sword by Warrior Replicas
- Overall Size: 43-1/2″ / Blade Size: 35-3/4″ / Blade width: 2″ / Blade Thickness: 3/16″
- Blade material: 1065/1095 High Carbon Steel / Blade: Full Tang, Razor Sharp Edge
- BONUS: Sword Frog / Scabbard : Leather (Hand Forged in India)
- Weight W/O Scabbard: 2 lbs 8 oz / Weight W/Scabbard: 3 lbs 9 oz
- Shipping Weight: 7.1 pounds
- Item model number: SG_B00AMQIXVK_US
- #486 in Martial Arts Swords
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.