To get right to the point, the new INCRA I-Box is the most advanced tool ever
produced for creating a stunning variety box joints & finger joints. Its
revolutionary design allows faster setup, greater versatility, and improved
user safety compared to traditional jigs. At the same time, it’s easy to use
and the included 1-hour instructional DVD covers everything from basic setup
to advanced decorative joinery. The I-Box is an evolutionary leap forward from
conventional box joint methods – this single jig can be used on both your
table saw and your router table, and the IBox’s dual pitch lead screw
mechanics easily micro-adjust joint tightness and provide a whopping 1/8-Inch
– 3/4-Inch range of pin widths. It’s capable of making good fitting box joints
using any width cutter within that range into lumber from 1/4-Inch to 1-Inch
thick. The advantages continue far beyond the basics: I-Box-exclusive joints
like the Center Keyed Box Joint can be used to produce symmetric patterns
rather than ending your joint with a partial pin as often required with other
traditional box joint jigs. The Splined Box Joint is yet another INCRA-only
decorative joint that’s guaranteed to add wow-factor to your projects, and the
I-Box can even be used to produce an unlimited variety of classic dentil
mouldings. Nothing says “Craftsmanship” like adding solid wood hinges to your
projects, and the I-Box can be used in conjunction with the INCRA HingeCrafter
to produce wooden hinges in four different barrel diameters and in lengths up
to 10″. Works with the metric HingeCrafter, too. If you’ve been looking to
improve your shop’s joinery capabilities with a fast, versatile, and easy to
use method for producing box joints of all descriptions, the INCRA I-Box is
what you’ve been waiting for.
- To get right to the point, the new Incra I-Box is the most advanced tool ever produced
- Its revolutionary design allows faster setup, greater versatility, and improved user safety compared to traditional jigs
- At the same time, it’s easy to use and the included 1 hour instructional DVD covers everything from basic setup to advanced decorative joinery
- Use it on your table saw or router table to cut great looking box joints
- Reversible design works on either side of the cutter
- Exclusive dual-pitch lead screw mechanism for fast micro-adjusting and a broad 1/8-Inch – 3/4-Inch range of pin widths
- Exclusive INCRA GlideLOCK miter bar fits standard 3/4-Inch x 3/8-Inch miter slots with a 0.740-Inch – 0.762-Inch adjustment range
- Reversible and reusable MDF sub fence dramatically reduces or eliminates tearout
- Part Number: IBOX
- Item Weight: 7.14 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 4 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: IBOX
- Material: steel
- Power Source: Manual
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: 1 year
- Shipping Weight: 7.15 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: July 14, 2012
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.