ICSTATION ICStation has 9 years experience on electronic
industry productsLooking forward to your inquiry and hope to built long term
cooperation relationship with you! Icstation Music Player Sound Module with
Speaker 8M Button Control for DIY Musical Christmas Gift Sometimes we may feel
it is difficult to find a appropriate gift for the special person. But now you
can use this button control sound module to DIY a music box or speaking card
with your creativity and send it to him/her at the special day.It has 8M
memory with programmable design, just use your smart phone USB cable can
update the music, thus you can modify various music to compatible with
different person and occasions, so interesting and exciting. Power Supply
Voltage:4.5-5V or 3.7V lithium battery RAM:8M Output:0.5-1W Control
mode:button / TTL Board Size:3030mm Speaker Size:D36mm Read more Button
Trigger Press the button, and you will hear the music. Press the button during
playback, then it will stop playing immediately. The 0.5W speaker is loud and
has good sound. “Simple, yet aesthetically pleasing to the ears, this thing
puts out a good amount of sound.”——Buyer Aaron 8M Memory It is recognized by
computer as a USB drive, just like a MP3 player, and you’re free to add any
MP3/WAV audio file to the internal storage as long as it doesn’t go over the
8MB limit. Please note that a micro USB DATA Cable needs to be used to
interface with this sound module. A micro USB charging cable is insufficient
and will not work. “This thing works great so far, and the USB interface made
uploading a file stupid easy. “——Buyer Get’cha Pew On Perfect for your
presents Recordable music sound module, specially designed for DIY musical
greeting cards, photo frames, gift boxes and the other creative gifts. “WORKS
PERFECT! I got this to add music to an art piece I made, a layered paper cut
project in s shadow box frame. “——Buyer A. Alloy-McFarlin”Used this to build a
custom Volvo door chime relay. Worked great and it “takes my breath away.” ——
Buyer Josh Read more Control mode In table: ‘0’ means connect 3.3K resistor;
’1’ means without 3.3K resistor.Default mode: 000. You can change mode by
adjusting the 3.3K resistors. Give you more possibilities to develop this
board.Power-ON-Play mode: It will enter Power-ON-Play mode If short circuit
between two pads of button. That is to say, it will play voice immediately
when power on. Instructions ① Connect 4.5V~5V non-rechargeable battery power;
② Press the button, and you will hear a test music which is a Chinese song.
Press the button during playback, then it will stop playing immediately. ③
Connect the module to computer by USB cable(Support Windows and Mac, but you
need to format the disk first if you use Mac); ④ It is recognized by computer
as a USB drive, just like a MP3 player, and you’re free to add any MP3/WAV
audio file to the internal storage as long as it doesn’t go over the 8MB
limit; ⑤ Do not forget to delete the default audio file; ⑥ Repeat Step 2 to
see if the module work well. Adjust the volume to a suitable degree.
—————- Q: Why the product came with NO INSTRUCTIONS? A: We provide
PDF instruction on this page. Please download it at: [Product information] →[Technical Specification] →User Manual [pdf ] Q: Can I power the board with a
USB battery stick? I used a power stick as power supply, the file will not
play. A: The USB port can only be used to connect with computer to change the
music. It cannot be used as a power supply. Please wire a non-rechargeable
battery to the red/black wires. The red wire is positive and the black is
negative. Q: Why my Windows computer can’t recognize the module? A: Please
note that a micro USB DATA Cable needs to be used to interface with this sound
module. A micro USB charging cable is insufficient and will not work. Q: I
want to confirm that I can replace the speaker with a 1/8″ audio jack and plug
into a power speaker? A: I am not sure if that it’s feasible because the
module and the audio jack output different audio signal. It may not work after
transforming the audio signal, but you can have a try. Q: Can I connect to a
self-powered speaker? A: Yes. But it should be 8ohm 0.5W speaker. Q: Do you
think (3) AA batteries in series (4.5v) will last a long time? Or, should I
consider a larger battery (mAH wise) source? A: The larger the battery
capacity, the longer the duration. I recommend you to use a larger battery. 30
Seconds Light Sensor Sound Module 8M Light Sensor Sound Module 8M Button
Control Sound Module Light Control ✓ ✓ Botton Control ✓ With Recorder ✓
Battery 1.5V LR1130 3 3.7V LIR2032 2 no battery How to Record speak to
microphone directly need to connect with computer need to connect with
computer Recording Time 30 seconds no limit no limit Memory Storage 8M 8M
Volume Adjustment ✓ ✓ ✓ Self-adhesive ✓ ✓
- PERFECT CREATIVE GIFT: It is ideal to make a DIY music box, musical greeting cards, photo frames, album, gift box and the other creative gifts for Mothers Day, Valentines Day, Christmas.
- 8M MEMORY: Connect with your computer by a micro USB data cable. It is recognized by computer as a USB drive, just like a MP3 player, and you're free to add any MP3/WAV audio file to the internal 8M storage.
- EASY TO PLAY WITH BUTTON: Install it in your project/gift, and then push the button. Your music which you put in it will be played once and automatically stop when the song finishes.
- PROGRAMMABLE SOUND MODULE: Provide more possibilities to develop a module completely fit for your own project. You can select different trigger mode (button/TTL trigger) by connecting with different soldering pads.
- Power supply voltage is 4.5-5V. Recommend to use 3.7V lithium battery. Output 0.5-1W, speaker size: D36mm, module size: 30*30mm.
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.2 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Item model number: Button Control Music Player PCB Board
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.