Size:5 The most absorbent HUGGIES night time diapers,
OverNites are designed for sleep, with Double Leak Guard for up to 12 hours of
protection, a SnugFit waistband with Double Grip Strips for a secure fit, and
a wetness indicator that changes color when it’s time for a fresh diaper.
Plus, these disposable night diapers have a quilted inner liner that locks
away wetness and a breathable outer cover to help keep baby’s skin feeling dry
and comfy. The 1 Selling Nighttime Diaper (based on nighttime diaper category
sales), HUGGIES OverNites come in sizes 3 to 6 and fit babies and toddlers 16
to 35+ pounds. Signs for Knowing When to Size Up on Diapers: 1. Frequent leaks
or blowouts One of the most obvious signs of a too-small diaper is when your
little one is constantly leaking through diapers or having “blow outs.”While
parents may sometimes jump to the conclusion that the problem lies with the
brand of diaper they’re using, but in reality a diaper that is too small won’t
be able to contain your little ones messes, no matter what brand it is. Try
sizing up and see if that eliminates the problem. 2. Read the box This may
seem obvious, but if your child is approaching the upper limit of the diaper’s
weight range (i.e., you have a 16-pound baby in 12- to 18-pound size diapers)
it may be time to consider a switch. The weight limits are based on average-
sized babies, but not all babies are shaped the same. 3. Red marks If your
baby has red marks along their thighs, that’s a telltale sign that the diapers
are too snug. The elastic around the leg should have some stretch, but if the
diaper is too small, it won’t fit properly and will create these red marks.
This is definitely a time to move up a size in diapers. 4. Check the waist If
you’re having difficulty connecting the diaper tabs at your baby’s waist, that
could be a sign that it’s time to move up a size. A diaper should close easily
without having to tug and pull at them. Also,consider the rise of the diaper.
A properly fitting diaper should come just slightly below your little one’s
belly button. If it’s fitting a little more like a low rise, it’s time to move
on up. Brand Story By Huggies See all Product description
- Scientifically designed for sleep
- Most absorbent HUGGIES diapers, with Double Leak Guard for up to 12 hours of protection
- SnugFit waistband and Double Grip Strips for a secure fit, plus a wetness indicator stripe that changes color when diaper is wet
- The #1 Selling Nighttime Diaper (based on nighttime diaper category sales)
- Available in Size 3 (16-28 lb.), Size 4 (22-37 lb.), Size 5 (27+ lb.) and Size 6 (35+ lb.)
- Packaging may vary from image shown
- NOTE : "The expiration date is for REWARDS not for the product
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 10 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 036000406887
- Item model number
- #191 in Disposable Diapers
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.