- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock features a swan-neck pediment with turned wood finial, decorative shell carving and reeded columns.
- Circular brushed brass-finished pendulum bob with a brass-finished lyre and grid.
- Lamb's wool dial with black Roman numerals, a brass-finished bezel, black hour and minute hands, and plain glass.
- Quartz, battery-operated, single-chime movement plays Westminster chime and strikes on the hour.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off.
- Requires four AA sized batteries (not included). INT119
- Height 26.25" (67 cm)
- Width 12.25" (31 cm)
- Depth 5.5" (14 cm)
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 12.2 x 26.2 inches
- Item Weight: 12 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 11.55 pounds
- Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 625466
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.