The Greer Wall Clock by Howard Miller has a Hampton Cherry finish on select
hardwoods and veneers. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise
and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest
materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our
facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers
only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm
warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be
eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service
- Finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers a decorative overlay above the arched glass. Dentil molding accents the pediment and base.
- Reeded columns with carved acanthus top and bottom caps frame the door.
- A lambs wool dial features a brushed brass-finished bezel and Roman numerals. Serpentine hands add a sophisticated flair. The brushed brass-finished lyre pendulum swings below
- The hinged front door opens for easy access to change the batteries or set the time.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 34" (86 cm)
- Width 16.25" (41 cm)
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 12.5 x 34 inches
- Item Weight: 21.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 19.4 pounds
- Manufacturer: Howard Miller
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 625352
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.