Size:5 Feet The Hosa CMP100 Series cable sums stereo to
mono in one direction, or applies a mono signal equally to the left and right
in the other direction. This Hosa cable is great for sending the stereo signal
from a portable CD player to a single mixer channel. For 20 Years, Hosa has
provided a cost effective solution to the cabling needs of musicians,
engineers, and audio and video enthusiasts the world over. In an effort to
further meet those needs, Hosa continues to add new products that make the
creative individual’s life easier. Indeed, much of what Hosa offers is the
direct result of suggestions made by customers and retailers. From the
Manufacturer Hosa Stereo 1/8″ TRS to Mono 1/4″ TS Cable This cable is designed
to apply a mono signal equally to a mini stereo phone input. It may be used to
connect a mixing console to a portable media player, laptop, or similar
device. Features include: Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and
efficient signal transfer Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced
signal clarity OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and
flexibility Connector(s): 3.5 mm TRS to 1/4 in TS Length: 5 ft Similar
Products to Consider Hosa CMP159 Stereo Breakout, 3.5 mm TRS to Dual 1/4 in
TS, 10-Feet This cable is designed to connect an audio device with a mini
stereo phone output to pro audio gear with unbalanced phone inputs. Hosa Cable
CMR206 Stereo 1/8 Inch to Dual RCA Adapter Cable – 6 Foot The Hosa Cable
CMR200 series adapter cable has a stereo minijack connector on one end and two
RCA connectors on the other. Hosa Cable CSS110 TRS to TRS Interconnect Cables
– 10 Foot The Hosa CSS100 series cable is designed to interconnect pro audio
gear with balanced phone jacks.
- Length: 5 ft
- Left Connector(s): 1 x phone mono 6.3 mm – male
- Right Connector(s): 1 x mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm – male
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: CMP105
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.