When you’re having a hormonal imbalance you’re likely to experience symptoms
that can affect your quality of life. Our 8 Panel Hormone Saliva Testing
service provides an efficient way to determine your hormone levels. It aims to
evaluate five essential hormones including: Estradiol, Progesterone,
Testosterone, DHEA-S and morning Cortisol, as well as noon, evening and night
Cortisol. The best part? This entire test can be performed in the privacy of
your own home!Female Profile III FAQ’s:Why should I consider doing saliva
hormone testing? You should consider saliva hormone testing if you are
experiencing symptoms such as: unexplained weight gain, fatigue, poor sleep
patterns, stress, unexplained weight gain or if you’re a woman going through
menopause, with an irregular menstrual cycle or have PCOS. Do I need to stop
my current hormone therapy before taking a hormone test? No, there are optimal
times to perform the test when using hormone therapy ie: 12-24 hours after
last dose of topical gels, 1-2 days after applying a patch or 6-10 hours after
taking progesterone pills (including birth control pills) but you do not need
to stop taking any hormone supplements.Why is it better to test cortisol
levels 4 times instead of just the morning?Your morning cortisol levels may be
perfectly normal in the morning and then rise or drop throughout the day so
testing four times in one day gives a better overall reading of your cortisol
production. I suffer from dry mouth, do you have any tips to increase saliva
flow?If you have dry mouth you can try things like pressing the tip of your
tongue against your teeth, smelling strong smelling foods like lemons or
- Saliva Profile III Assesses Sex and Adrenal Hormone Levels In Addition To Waking Levels of Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S and Cortisol (Cx4) Plus a Full Diurnal Cortisol Profile Aat Four Points During The Day. Cortisol Test. Consider Saliva Profile III With Immune Dysfunction and Multiple Symptoms of Adrenal Imbalance
- Consider For WOMEN: Baseline Levels Before Hormone Replacement Therapy, Amenorrhea, PMS, DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), Estrogen Dominance Symptoms, Hypogonadism, Sexual Dysfunction, Osteoporosis, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Infertility Screening, PCOS Screening, Anovulation, Menopausal Symptoms, Screening For Adrenal Fatigue. Ideal For Monitoring HRT Dosing
- Consider For MEN: Monitor For Estrogen Dominance, Hypogonadism, Andropause, Fatigue, Low Libido, Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Infertility, Osteoporosis Screening and Adrenal Dysfunction
- Results In Approximately 5 to 7 Business Days Upon Receipt of Sample at the Lab
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Saliva Test For Men and Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 9.8 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- UPC: 670541224052
- #57 in Clinical Diagnostic Test Kits
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.