Color:Black Hodge Silk Swabs are premium swabs made from 100% silk for
removing moisture from woodwind instruments after each use. Hodge uses silk
because it is absorbent, lint free and compressible. They do not leave lint in
the keys. They are not stored inside the instrument so the moisture does not
remain. Hodge swabs are regularly recommended by repairmen for optimum care of
your instrument. The silk oboe swabs are great for any level of oboe player.
They are soft enough for polishing the instrument and absorbent enough to soak
up the water when swabbing the inside of the instrument. Simply thread through
the end of any cleaning rod.
- Made in USA
- Pure Silk
- No Lint
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.1 x 0.3 inches
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Manufacturer: KMC Music Inc
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: OB1
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.