How Pure is Your Water? A TDS meter
(aka ppm pen, nutrient tester, tds stick) is an inexpensive and convenient
digital tool to instantly check your overall water quality. TDS = Total
Dissolved Solids, which is any salt, metal or mineral in the water. With the
push of a button, the TDS-4 can tell you your overall water purity level,
which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million). The lower
the TDS level, the purer the water, with 0 ppm being pure H2O. The TDS-4 is
great for checking your tap water quality, or knowing when to change a filter.
(The meter does not test for biological contaminants.) The TDS-4 is a great
tool for drinking water, water filtration and purification, hydroponics (test
your nutrients), colloidal silver, aquariums, RO/DI systems, pools and spas,
and more. From the Manufacturer TDS Tester with Advanced Microprocessor
- This TDS tester is ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver
- ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) ; Advanced microprocessor technology
- The Sleek design of the TDS-4 is perfect for personal or commercial use
- Alkaline batteries included
- Hold Function: Freeze the measurement to view it out of the water.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries
- Part Number: TDS-4
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.9 x 5.5 inches
- Item model number: TDS-4
- Batteries: 2 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Size: Without Digital Thermometer
- Color: Brown
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Temperature Range: 1/50 degrees_celsius
- Display Style: LCD
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Average Battery Life: 1000 hours
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: July 12, 2004
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.