Why do I need Himalaya Boswellia? Wishing joint
flexibility and fluidity were within your grasp? The gum resin of the
Boswellia tree, also known as Shallaki and Indian Frankincense, has been used
throughout history to support healthy joint function. Himalaya’s Boswellia
supports the joint capsule for normal body movement. Just two capsules twice a
day provides easy and convenient support for the flexibility you’re reaching
for. Is Himalaya Boswellia safe? Is it quality-proven? How do I know Himalaya
Boswellia works? Like every Himalaya product, Himalaya Boswellia is tested for
safety, stability and consistency, and it’s also 100% vegan, free from
additives, and gluten free. What will Himalaya Boswellia do for me? Supports
the normal function of joints and connective tissues Supports flexibility and
normal range of movement within the body Clinically-studied and time tested
traditional ingredients What makes Himalaya Boswellia work so well? The HPLC
(high performance liquid chromatography, or “herbal fingerprinting”) of
Himalaya Boswellia indicates the presence of boswellic acids which have been
shown to support normal levels of 5-lipoxygenase and leukotriene in the body,
which in turn help support normal joint comfort and mobility. Himalaya
Boswellia is also gluten-free, vegan-friendly and is safe for long-term use.
Is Himalaya Boswellia holistic and close to nature? At Himalaya, this
Boswellia extract reflects the traditions of the unique land where the plants
are native, and the ancient traditional system of medicine known as Ayurveda
that has guided their use for millennia. The holism crafted into Himalaya
Boswellia combines ancient botanical Ayurvedic medicine with state-of-the-art
validation, without extraction solvents like acetone or hexane. Now that’s
pure! What makes Himalaya Boswellia different from other brands of Boswellia
on the market? Himalaya’s 100% vegetarian Boswellia Vcap is a standard extract
of the oleo-gum-resin from the Indian Frankincense tree (also known as
Boswellia or Shallaki), making the Himalaya brand of Boswellia traditionally
and sustainably-sourced, high quality and second-to-none. Himalaya believes
the wellness journey begins with a seed. It’s sewn at the ground level, deep
inside you, then germinates and sprouts forth, nourishing your capacity for
health and joy, and blooming out to all those around you. Planting the hope of
wellness has been the root purpose of Himalaya for more than 85 years.
Himalaya farmers are taught sustainable growing and harvesting, so they can
give back to the soil that gives life. Himalaya advocates for women farmers
and protects fair prices through fair trade farming partnerships on over 1,000
acres of privately-owned farmland and thousands of clean, green wildcrafted
acres. The solutions Himalaya brings you are based on the wisdom of time-
honored Ayurveda, combined with contemporary clinical study and the most up-
to-date manufacturing methodology. Himalaya’s manufacturing facilities are
Good Manufacturing Practices certified and ISO 9001:2008 certified from NQA.
Their Research & Development facility is Good Laboratory Practices and Good
Clinical Practices certified, employs over 250 physicians and scientists, and
is recognized by India’s Institute of Health Sciences as an approved PhD
Center. Most Himalaya products are free from gluten, wheat, corn, soy, yeast
and dairy, and Non-GMO certified, vegan-friendly and contain no artificial
fillers, binders or excipients. Himalaya offers you Certified USDA Organic
single herbs in additive-free caplets and capsules, and Himalaya Botanique
personal care products with fresh botanicals and cold-pressed oils, free from
synthetic ingredients. And because you already know that wellness extends
beyond ourselves, Himalaya and its founding family also care for farmers,
educate children, have planted over 200,000 trees worldwide, support the
survival of indigenous tribes, donate to local and regional causes, and
continue to nurture and empower people and communities all over the world.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare is grateful for your partnership in their shared
mission; to plant the seeds of wellness that are making the world well, one
person at a time.
- FOR FLEXIBILITY AND RANGE OF MOTION: Himalaya Boswellia supports normal joint fluid production and supports your body during periods of exercise-induced inflammation.
- PLANT-BASED QUALITY: Himalaya Boswellia does not contain ingredients of animal origin. It is free from magnesium stearate, gluten, wheat, soy and dairy, and comes in a 100% vegetarian capsule.
- CLINICAL STRENGTH EXTRACT: Each Himalaya Boswellia capsule is equivalent to 915 mg of powder. When choosing brands always remember higher milligram content does not necessarily translate into strength and efficacy. Choose a trusted brand you can believe in.
- STANDARDIZED BOSWELLIA EXTRACT: Himalaya Boswellia is made from Boswellia (Indian Frankincense) oleo-gum-resin extract instead of just the simple crushed Boswellia you may find on its own in other supplements.
- QUALITY & SAFETY: Produced in a cGMP Good Manufacturing Practices certified facility, Himalaya Boswellia is rigorously tested for identity, strength and safety, through the use of well recognized techniques and highly sophisticated instruments.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 3.6 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- UPC: 605069416016
- #68 in Joint & Muscle Pain Relief Medications
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.