Hickory Smoked Sea Salt 2 lb. Bulk Bag – Fine Grain Smoked
Hickory Sea Salt is made with pure sea salt that has been slowly smoked above
a Hickorywood fire. Enjoy RICH, AROMATIC Hickory flavor with this essential
smoked salt. Smoked Hickory Sea Salt is made with pure Pacific Ocean Sea Salt
that has been slowly smoked above a real Hickorywood fire, in a centuries old
process. JUST ADD SALT… | HICKORY SMOKED SEA SALT BY SAN FRANCISCO SALT
COMPANY CREATE THE ULTIMATE SALT RUB – Massaging Smoked Hickory Sea Salt into
meat before cooking helps to insure that meat retains moisture while cooking,
while also adding rich smoky flavor! This salt is flavorful enough to stand
alone but also mixes easily with other spices to create custom blends. SEASON
TO PERFECTION – Hickory Smoked Salt adds an authentic deep smoky flavor to Red
Meat, Chicken, Soups, Sauces, and more. The complexity of this salt adds
richness to alcohol when used on the rim of your favorite ale or cocktail!
ESSENTIAL FOR BBQ ENTHUSIASTS – Hickory is the most popular wood used in
smoking because of its instantly recognizable iconic taste! This salt is a
pantry necessity whether you are a seasoned grill master or a BBQ novice! FINE
GRAIN – Dissolves/blends into recipes quickly and is ideal for sprinkling
directly onto food as a finishing salt. TRUSTED SUPPLIER – San Francisco Salt
Company has been a trusted salt supplier since 2002. This salt does not
supply iodide, a necessary nutrient. Our smoked salts are slowly smoked over
untreated wood to ensure the safety of our customers. MEMORABLE MEALS – RICH
FLAVOR Enhance your meals with a dash of Smoked Hickory Salt for an intense
smoky flavor without harshness or bitterness. Meats – Hickory Smoked Baby Back
Ribs, Steak, Pork, & Beef Brisket. Sides – Collard Greens, Asparagus,
Artichoke Hearts, Corn on the Cob, & Sautéed Mushrooms and Onions. Condiments
– Homemade Sweet Hickory BBQ Sauce, Homemade HIckory Salad Dressing, &
Homemade Steak Sauce. USE FOR: CULINARY | COOKING – SEASON TO PERFECTION Use
Hickory Smoked Sea Salt in rubs or as a finishing salt to add fresh off the
grill flavor to meat and seafood. Enjoy the aromatic flavor of Smoked Hickory
Salt on grilled veggies, salads, and popcorn for a smoky twist on a classic.
Create your very own homemade BBQ Sauces and Salad Dressings, or enhance the
flavor of store bought sauces with a sprinkle of Hickory Salt.
- AUTHENTICALLY SMOKED OVER ALL NATURAL HICKORYWOOD – Pure sea salt is slowly smoked above a Hickorywood fire for a clean, POWERFUL BBQ HICKORY FLAVOR without any harshness or bitterness.
- RICH, AROMATIC FRESH-OFF-THE-GRILL FLAVOR – Hickory is an iconic BBQ flavor that adds an aromatic intensely smoky bacon flavor to any food that it garnishes.
- FINE GRAIN – Ready to use Fine Grain.
- 100% NATURAL SMOKED SEA SALT – Our Smoked Hickory Sea Salt is Non-GMO and does not contain any MSG, Soy, Gluten, Dairy, or anti-caking agents. Packaged in our U.S.A., SQF Quality code, Organic compliant facility.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Here at the San Francisco Salt Company we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products, which is why we stand behind every single item that we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase reach out to us directly and we will make it right.
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- #30 in Sea Salts
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.